Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Anyone getting "server busy" when trying to redeem their 1,000 points for video?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone getting "server busy" when trying to redeem their 1,000 points for video?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2013, 11:23 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Got my "Congratulations on reaching Platinum Elite" mailer yesterday.

Within that mailer is a "Earn 1,000 points just for watching this 90 second video"

The website to redeem is: www.ihgrewardsclub.com/selectmember

Then they give you a promo code.

I've been trying for 48 hours to get this to work. Keep getting "server busy try again"....

Anyone else had this problem?
Old Sep 22, 2013, 1:02 pm

Same here.
Old Nov 16, 2013, 9:45 pm

Yes I was having the same problem I decide to click on the link you provided above and it worked.

but then I was having a problem with the promotion code which was all in caps I had to try lower case and the zero was actually the letter "o" It was actually the combination of both lower case and caps.

Good Luck!

Whoisitfor...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.