Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promotion discussion thread 2013

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2013, 10:52 am

Programs: IHG Spire HHonors Diamond CC Gold
Hi,

Can anyone remember when the stay 5 nights,10k and stay further 5 nights/5k offer ended ( ? code 3414 )

I thought it was May 31st and got extended to June 30th but IHG say it finished on 31st May
Are they right ?
Old Sep 4, 2013, 1:59 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Cybrandian
Hi,

Can anyone remember when the stay 5 nights,10k and stay further 5 nights/5k offer ended ( ? code 3414 )

I thought it was May 31st and got extended to June 30th but IHG say it finished on 31st May
Are they right ?

Yes 31st May was official end date.

From memory 3414 did temporarily , (1-2 weeks maybe) 30th June extension after original date expired, but was quickly reset to 31st May for quite some time.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 12:43 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Originally Posted by vaibhav29oct
How about a Euro-trip? Starting today, enjoy a guaranteed 35% off our best available rate for stays until Sept 8th. We've got participating hotels across Europe waiting to be discovered this summer.

Book here:
http://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/glob...35off-discover

I guess most (if not all) IHG brand hotels in Europe are participating in this offer. This is incredibly cheap (cheaper than the Friends & Family rate) and the good news is that IHG Rewards Club points will apply on your stay (unlike most other F&F type rates)!!!

T&C:
Offer applicable for stays up to September 8th 2013 for bookings made before 4th August.
Discount is on the Best Flexible Rate and is non-refundable.

I played around with their website and I am able to book a room as early as tomorrow at the flat 35% discounted rate (so they don't force you to book xyz days in advance to be eligible for this offer).
I suppose this was a non point-stay. Does it contribute for the nights-counts?
Old Sep 6, 2013, 2:37 am

Programs: IHG Spire HHonors Diamond CC Gold
Originally Posted by scubaccr
Yes 31st May was official end date.

From memory 3414 did temporarily , (1-2 weeks maybe) 30th June extension after original date expired, but was quickly reset to 31st May for quite some time.
Thanks for that.
Seems like I got my dates mixed up.
Old Sep 6, 2013, 3:00 am

Programs: Priority Club Spare ,BA Silver,Iberia Plus,El Al Silver
Originally Posted by vaibhav29oct
How about a Euro-trip? Starting today, enjoy a guaranteed 35% off our best available rate for stays until Sept 8th. We've got participating hotels across Europe waiting to be discovered this summer.

Book here:
http://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/glob...35off-discover

I guess most (if not all) IHG brand hotels in Europe are participating in this offer. This is incredibly cheap (cheaper than the Friends & Family rate) and the good news is that IHG Rewards Club points will apply on your stay (unlike most other F&F type rates)!!!

T&C:
Offer applicable for stays up to September 8th 2013 for bookings made before 4th August.
Discount is on the Best Flexible Rate and is non-refundable.

I played around with their website and I am able to book a room as early as tomorrow at the flat 35% discounted rate (so they don't force you to book xyz days in advance to be eligible for this offer).
I book 4 stays with this promotion code,and 3 stays I recieve points.

This is Terms and Conditions of this promotion:

Offer applicable for stays up to September 8th 2013. Discount represents a saving against our Best Flexible rate per room, per night for two adults sharing a standard double/twin room (inclusive of VAT). Room only, breakfast not included. Up to 2 children under the age of 18 stay free when sharing a room with up to 2 adults. Offer valid on new bookings only, made before August 4th 2013, full payment must be made at time of booking; no cancellations permitted; no refunds given. All bookings are subject to availability of rooms allocated to this offer at participating hotels. A maximum of 2 rooms can be booked under any one reservation. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or special promotions. Must be an IHG Rewards Club member at the time of booking, IHG Rewards Club points will apply. IHG Rewards Club membership number to be presented at check-in.
Old Sep 7, 2013, 4:07 am

Programs: A3 gld, BA bron, KL silv, 6C plat, EH silv, EM, GT, HY, NH, NS, RT, SH, SW gold, BW, WY
As this is a long 45 page thread and just about everything is obsolete, a simple question and a suggestion.

My question is this, are there any promotions at all that are now known to be points earning under the new IHG Rewards Club, apart from "The Big Win"?

If the answer is no, what about renaming this thread "obsolete promotions". Or if the answer is only a very select few, perhaps it might be time to close the thread down and start again with a simple list of current IHG promotions.
Old Sep 7, 2013, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by lhr baby
If the answer is no, what about renaming this thread "obsolete promotions". Or if the answer is only a very select few, perhaps it might be time to close the thread down and start again with a simple list of current IHG promotions.
The list is right here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...ad-2013-a.html
Old Sep 10, 2013, 2:56 pm

Programs: DL Diamond,United Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum,Hertz President Circle
Holiday inn promo codes

are there any current promotions for stays in holiday inn besides Big Win ?

I am enrolled in a number of promotions but none seem to be active..
Old Sep 11, 2013, 2:21 pm

I had previously blocked off 2 rooms for a hotel stay for an upcoming wedding before this promotion was announced. I was hoping i could just book another room and use all the codes to maximize the point earning, but the room rates have gone up a lot since the time of my booking. Is there any way i can use my original booking and somehow get the proper codes placed on that reservation to earn the points?
Old Sep 12, 2013, 6:26 pm

"From suites with more space, to having great conversations at The Social evening reception, to grabbing snacks at the 24/7 Candlewood Cupboard®, experience the Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® brand and get rewarded in a big way.
From now until December 31, 2013, just stay 3 or more consecutive nights booking the ‘5000 ES Bonus Points Rate’ and earn 5,000 IHG® Rewards Club points. "
Old Sep 20, 2013, 2:41 am

Programs: AA EXP (owe), BA Silver (ows), AB Silver (owr), WN A+/CP, IHG Spire AMB, Avis First
good morning... cross posting this from the master promo thread..

I have some lovely codes for everyone.

1012 ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS
1023 WELCOME BACK BONUS
1027 NEW MEMBER BONUS
1037 ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS
1038 HP Gold Upgrade
1041 2,000 BONUS POINTS FOR 60 DAYS
1332 The Big Win
1881 AMBASSADOR ACCELERATOR BONUS
2169 HCV Fall Rental Giveback
2369 Aeroplan Fall Fun
2619 Book Direct 2013
2656 WELCOME BACK BONUS
2670 1000 POINT GOLD BONUS
2785 ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS
2954 BUSINESS TRANSIENT OFFER
3241 HI Resort - Shop, Dine, Entertain
3825 ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS
4041 NEXT STAY BONUS
4648 NEW MEMBER BONUS
4644 ANNIVERSARY BONUS OFFER
4709 1,000 BONUS POINTS FOR 60 DAYS
4777 5000 POINT PLATINUM BONUS
7637 WEEKEND STAY BONUS
7641 NEXT STAY BONUS
Old Sep 20, 2013, 7:33 am

Programs: Oneworld, Avios and IHG Spire Ambassador
Thanks, probably around a third of them worked for me
Old Sep 20, 2013, 8:33 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
Only a few worked for me and do show up in my offers.

I did not get any email confirmations though, which is strange, since normally you get one for each successful registration.

Anyway, I have a one night stay on Sunday so I should be able to report back by end of next week whether or not these codes work.
Old Sep 20, 2013, 10:46 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
All the Elite Next Stay and the Next Weekend Stay took for me.

I have a weekend at a CP booked for tonight. Will post back with the results.
Old Sep 20, 2013, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by Bloobell
Thanks, probably around a third of them worked for me
Exactly a third worked for me as well. I also did not get any email confirmations. I assume I will get flodded tonight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.