Wiki Posts
Search

US only - 21% cashback at TopCashBack

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by CalItalian
I have had ZERO problems with MrRebates.com and have more than 3 dozen reservations I made through them this year. My cash back posts the same day that my points post on PriorityClub.com which most times is 5 days after my stay completion. MrRebates is the greatest (I've also used them for Marriott...no problem there either).
I keep track of all my stays on Excel sheet as I use all the cashback sites depending of the cashback percentage. All I know that six IC stays didn't track in a row with MrRebates but later one have without a problem.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:02 am

Programs: Amex FHR elite travel agent, Ritz Stars, Hyatt Prive, Four Seasons Preferred Partner and others
Does anyone know if these stack with corp codes?
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:40 am

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by nacho
+1. Mr. Rebates will start cash back missing investigation if a stay doesn't show up after a week from your check-out date. I got them adjusted manually and they got reply from IHG very quickly that they will pay them commission.
This is good info, thanks. I've had several stays not post automatically, but I waited 30 days before bugging them about it.

I've found Mr. Rebates to be very quick to respond to (and to provide me my money for) any missing stays. ^
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:26 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Has anyone previously used ShopAtHome.com? i made a number of reservations through them when the cash back was 20% a few days ago.

These reviews worry me
http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.shopathome.com
http://www.cashbackholic.com/review....ShopAtHome.com
http://www.cashreporter.com/cashback...e/2961/zooplus
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:46 pm

Anyone using iGraal? That gives you 7% at the moment instead of 3% as normally...

If needed, i'll send you a referall..
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:20 pm

Dropped to 15% now within 2 days.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by 513263337
Dropped to 15% now within 2 days.
Was probably a loss-leader offer, but too many people took it up, so they took it down. Not very convincing
Old Nov 17, 2012, 7:49 am

Unhappy

Originally Posted by nacho
+1. Mr. Rebates will start cash back missing investigation if a stay doesn't show up after a week from your check-out date. .
Just tried to file a missing claim for a stay I made in Oct.23, the system told me to come back after 30 days of the stay.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by ltl1221
Just tried to file a missing claim for a stay I made in Oct.23, the system told me to come back after 30 days of the stay.
You need to actually use the contact/feedback form.

I tried that too but then I used the feedback form on their page to tell them about the missing cash back. It worked.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 9:04 am

Programs: DL MM/Silver; UA 1K ; Hilton Gold; Marriott Titanium; Avis Pref+,Hertz PC
After reading the qualifying rate restrictions on mrrebates.com, it says "membership discounts such as AAA/CAA" is not valid. Do gov't rate included under this description?
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by DFWFairy
After reading the qualifying rate restrictions on mrrebates.com, it says "membership discounts such as AAA/CAA" is not valid. Do gov't rate included under this description?
That's not what happened to me. ALL my 3 dozen + reservations were on AAA rates. Got paid cash back on all of them.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:57 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier Plat, Hertz 5*, HH Gold
Originally Posted by CalItalian
That's not what happened to me. ALL my 3 dozen + reservations were on AAA rates. Got paid cash back on all of them.
Thanks. I'm new at this thing, how do they actually track your spending?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.