Wiki Posts
Search

Which Hong Kong Inter-Continental ?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2003, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Which Hong Kong Inter-Continental ?

Hi,

I'm planning to use my free weekend day certificate at one of the Inter-Continental hotel in Hong Kong at the end of March. I checked the price for both of them and they're both about the same price. Anyone have stayed in these hotels before? I would like to know which one is better.

- Hung
Old Nov 25, 2003, 6:33 pm

Programs: AA PLT, AAdv since Day One
I stayed at the IC Hong Kong whane it was the old name. The view from the lobby lounge is something to be seen. It is very convenient to The New World shopping mall and the museum next door to the west and the promanade by the harbor. It is also across the street fom the Pennisula Hotel and a short walk to Nathan Road shopping and the Star ferry and the subway.

I also stayed at the the other one (Stamford) now that it is an IC. Very nice property but not quite as "glamorous" or convenient IMO. All things being the same I would definitely go for the IC Hong Kong next to the New World shopping mall, not for the shopping, but for the view and convenience to other attractions.

Either way - enjoy!

[This message has been edited by inlanikai (edited Nov 25, 2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.