Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

PC Q1 Promo (January 23 through April 30) - Earn Double Points or Double Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2012, 12:11 am
Original Poster

2012 Q1 Promo announced:

From January 23 through April 30, 2012, earn Double Points or Double Miles on every qualifying stay, starting on your 2nd stay. Stay at Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® and you’ll start earning double on your 1st qualifying stay. Now, go discover all the world has to offer and earn while you’re there.

https://secure.priorityclub.com/hote...s/q112/pts_mls

:-: :-:
Moderators Note
I have and will collect the question rised and answered in this post:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/17783709-post4.html

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum

Last edited by FLYGVA; Jan 19, 2012 at 2:28 am
Old Jan 10, 2012, 12:16 am

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
yay, thx Ehud
Old Jan 10, 2012, 12:18 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Thanks for that but Registration seems just to take you to the list of airline partners at the moment.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 12:30 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

I have copied the first post in the master promotion thread (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...ad-2012-a.html).

I will let this thread currently open and therefore ask everybody to discuss this promotion only in this thread. Maybe it will be merge later with the master prmotion discussion thread.

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum

Q&A
Registration link: http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/u...3&offerId=6673

Is this running concurrent with the Stay X Nights, Earn X,000 PC points promo?
Yes it is, and you are eligible to participate in both at the same time

:-:

I have a check-in on 22 Jan for 7 nights at a Crowne Plaza. Does this count as my first qualified stay, even the promo officially begins on 23Jan?
Yes - this stay will count as your first stay. The promotion will count based on your check-out date.

:-:

Do I have to rebook my stays or will stays booked ( reservations made prior to registering for this promotion count?
You will not have to re-book any existing reservations made prior to registering for the promotion. The system is looking for stays based on check-in/check-out date, not the booking date

Last edited by FLYGVA; Feb 1, 2012 at 12:43 am
Old Jan 10, 2012, 4:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Markie
Thanks for that but Registration seems just to take you to the list of airline partners at the moment.
same here....
Old Jan 10, 2012, 5:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
IMHo they should probably update the participating airline list.

Varig Brasil went under in 2005 and was divided in 2006. I think that IHG must be referring to Gol's Smiles program.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 5:48 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
Cannot seem to sign up for this.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 5:57 am

Programs: IHG Plat; CC Gold
I was hoping there would be something a bit better for the countries where are no, or only a couple of these brands.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 6:31 am
btr

Programs: IHG, MP, Enterprise+
Some may find this shocking and completely out of character for the website, but after a quick look at the HTML for the signup page, it would appear that not a lot of testing was done before making the page live.

The only links outside of the boilerplate areas head off to the miles and points earning structure pages.

Anyone care to act like a system tester and call in about it? Oh wait - it probably wouldn't result in the creation of a DR anyway.

I guess I'll do my impression of a grasshopper and be patient.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 7:13 am

Programs: Miles&More Senator , EX-SPG Platinum now Bonvoy LTP, IC Platinum , Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Sign in page has the same quality like the call center. Sorry guys but this is my experience in the last couple of month.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 10:53 am

Although I don't want to be accused of being an IHG loyalist , has this offer actually been advertised yet?

I can't see it on the PC front page or on the Priority Club Rewards Offers page, so it's possible that the page isn't yet complete and the OP just found it by accident, and we're being a bit unfair on their IT people...
Old Jan 10, 2012, 10:59 am

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Originally Posted by ag51
Although I don't want to be accused of being an IHG loyalist , has this offer actually been advertised yet?

I can't see it on the PC front page or on the Priority Club Rewards Offers page, so it's possible that the page isn't yet complete and the OP just found it by accident, and we're being a bit unfair on their IT people...
No, say it ain't so....I've already sharpened my pitchfork
Old Jan 10, 2012, 11:22 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat OZ Diamond SK Diamond BA Blue
Originally Posted by fozziedoggie
No, say it ain't so....I've already sharpened my pitchfork
As I was about to roll out my usual rant about the UK not getting anywhere near as great promotions as the US, which while true, does not appear to be the cause here.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 11:33 am

Programs: DL GM and so on
The full URL is http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/u...ty_doubleterms

So supposedly it should be a promo code 2837.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 2:47 pm
Company Representative - Priority Club Rewards by InterContinental Hotel Group

Programs: Priority Club Rewards & InterContinental Ambassador
Double Points/Double Miles

Hi Everyone!
You all are so quick to find new promotions! To officially confirm, our next promotion is Double Points/Double Miles as mentioned in this thread and you will be eligible to start earning bonus points on January 23rd. The registration for this promotion is not currently open which is why many of you are receiving errors on the website. I'll follow up to let you know when registration is open and post the link for you!

Thanks!
Carolyn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.