Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2019, 2:56 am
Suspended

No points here neither.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 4:15 am

Programs: BA Blue, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold
Phew it's not just me then!
Old Feb 27, 2019, 5:47 am

Programs: Infinity Milage Lands Gold,Star Alliance Gold, IHG Diamond RA, Kimpton Inner Circle
What I find funny is this is meant to be the premium card yet the points always seem to be delayed, when I had the regular card points always posted in good time!!
Old Feb 27, 2019, 9:44 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
I didn’t get any points in December. I left it a while and chased it in the end and the service centre had to manually add them.

January they posted as expected.

So this month, they didn’t post again but I thought I’d leave it before chasing. They have eventually posted as expected ... then a few days later they posted again so I’ve had them twice now.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 10:29 am

Programs: IHG Rewards, Nectar
Glad it’s not just me then. I’ll give it a few days then chase. One month I did chase them and ended up getting the points twice however the second set of points were removed soon after once the mistake was noticed.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 5:37 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
No points for me either and from my statement it doesn't look as if my foreign spending has been calculated correctly either
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:12 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Saral
No points for me either and from my statement it doesn't look as if my foreign spending has been calculated correctly either
I had the issue few months back. I was told that any foreign transaction online would not yield the bonus points!
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:50 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de Actes Bénéfiques pour les Autres, BAEC Gold.
It is always worth checking the number of points awarded against what you have spent and where.

Particularly as when I rang to ask why only basic (double) points had been awarded on a spend at the Crowne Plaza in Limassol Cyprus, I was informed that the 4 x points only applied to 'ihg hotels'!!

Like others, I am still awaiting the points to be credited from this months statement.

BM
Old Feb 28, 2019, 10:40 am

I’ve sent Creation a message via the contact us link on the login area of the card. It’s now the third time this has happened.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 10:48 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
I’m so glad I cancelled my card.

Remove the A and the O and it perfectly describes the company that runs this card!

CRETIN

Last edited by adobbing; Feb 28, 2019 at 11:00 am
Old Feb 28, 2019, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by chongcao
I had the issue few months back. I was told that any foreign transaction online would not yield the bonus points!
Did you ever get the bonus points as i don't think that is mentioned in the term and conditions is it?
Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:00 pm

Saral , I had this myself last year, spent $2000.00 online, only for Creation to say this wasn't foreign spend or 4 x points, but charged me foreign spend transaction fee. After sending them a screenshot of their own terms & conditions, not stating any of this , they gave me the extra points as "Goodwill Gesture".

I also haven't had February points post yet either.

Only 1 more month to go , get free night certificate & then I can cancel this card , run by those A-holes.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by dinky1
Saral , I had this myself last year, spent $2000.00 online, only for Creation to say this wasn't foreign spend or 4 x points, but charged me foreign spend transaction fee. After sending them a screenshot of their own terms & conditions, not stating any of this , they gave me the extra points as "Goodwill Gesture".

I also haven't had February points post yet either.

Only 1 more month to go , get free night certificate & then I can cancel this card , run by those A-holes.
Thank you for the reply, i wouldn't care i only used the card by mistake for the foreign spend
Old Feb 28, 2019, 3:10 pm
Suspended

Did you ever get the bonus points as i don't think that is mentioned in the term and conditions is it?
Like dinky1, I got the points as good willing. Now I plan to not to use this card for any foreign transaction whatsoever. The foreign transaction fee was already very unethical for a fee based card. If I can not use it online while paying the foreign transaction fees, that is immoral.

So this card is now purely a domestic use card.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 11:08 pm

Shock horror, the points have posted overnight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.