IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)

Old Mar 28, 12, 2:21 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by xcalx View Post
Points have just posted within the last 15 mins ^
Thanks for that. Just checked our account and we seem to be missing a month. The points that have just been added are for our last statement which strangely enough has not yet been paid yet!! Due at the end of the month.

We have not been awarded the points for our February statement. Probably complicated things that we upgraded to the black card on 26th Jan.

We did receive a small amount of visa base points on 14th March and I calculated these to be 26th Jany (date we changed over) to our statement date.

Anyone else got Febs points?

This is very confusing!
Old Mar 28, 12, 3:07 pm

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
Originally Posted by c2lass View Post
Thanks for that. Just checked our account and we seem to be missing a month. The points that have just been added are for our last statement which strangely enough has not yet been paid yet!! Due at the end of the month.

We have not been awarded the points for our February statement. Probably complicated things that we upgraded to the black card on 26th Jan.

We did receive a small amount of visa base points on 14th March and I calculated these to be 26th Jany (date we changed over) to our statement date.

This is very confusing!
Mrs xcalx got the points for spend only, no sign of the 20000 bonus points.
Old Mar 28, 12, 3:40 pm

Programs: Avios Hunter
Originally Posted by Keefy-boy View Post
Are you currently able to get an online PDF of your statement? Sure as hell doesn't work for me, it constatntly says that facility isn't working at the moment!
Yes ,was able to view it this AM. However as I type I can not get past the login screen.
Old Mar 29, 12, 3:45 am

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
Mrs xcalx got the points for spend only, no sign of the 20000 bonus points.
Mrs xcalxs 20000 bonus in this morning along with an extra 20000 in my account ^
Old Mar 29, 12, 4:20 am

Programs: BA Exec Blue, IHG Spire, HHonor Gold, Accor Platinum.
Thanks for that. Just checked our account and we seem to be missing a month.

This is very confusing!
Just checked my last statement and can confirm have not got points for at least the 2 Feb HI stays, so assume they also missed out the whole of Feb spend.

Will check my March statement and see if it gets picked up.

BTW
Mrs B just received her 99 fee refund^ Need to look out for the bonus when her statement gets made up. Hopefully it will be 40K

"She" applied 29th Feb usuing the /jan12 link.
Old Mar 29, 12, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by blindman View Post

"She" applied 29th Feb usuing the /jan12 link.
Hi could you post the Jan 12 link

Thanks
Old Mar 29, 12, 6:19 am

Hi could you post the Jan 12 link

Thanks
Its in post #1
Old Mar 29, 12, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by blindman View Post
Its in post #1
The link for 40000 shows no sign that the 99 is refudable. Whereas the link for the 20000 does state the 99 is refunded in the second month.
Old Mar 29, 12, 12:52 pm

The link for 40000 shows no sign that the 99 is refudable. Whereas the link for the 20000 does state the 99 is refunded in the second month.
The /Jan12 link may not but Post #1 states that the snail mail says it will.

and it has for several FTers who have reported back.

TBHO I see no "link" for the 20K points + refundable 99?
Old Mar 29, 12, 2:49 pm

For those like me who haven't seen any bonus points at all, (I'm receiving the non bonus points fine) then what do you suggest as the best port of call to get satisfaction?
Old Apr 1, 12, 3:17 pm

Well I got my 20k points posted separately to those from the account, so at least no battle required.
Old Apr 5, 12, 9:21 am

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Is anyone else having difficulty logging into their online account? I'm getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" when I try to get into https://www.online-card.co.uk.
Old Apr 5, 12, 10:57 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador
I can log in, still can't get online PDF statements despite notifying them by phone and email and they haven't sent paper statements despite me opting back in. Bloody shower!
Old Apr 5, 12, 11:13 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Keefy-boy View Post
I can log in, still can't get online PDF statements despite notifying them by phone and email and they haven't sent paper statements despite me opting back in. Bloody shower!
I can view my statements no problem. Is it Adobe you are using? If so maybe try downloading Foxit Reader as that is what I use (Adobe and I do not get on so I have taken it off my machine) and I use foxit reader and have never had any problems.
Old Apr 5, 12, 1:33 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador
I can view my statements no problem. Is it Adobe you are using? If so maybe try downloading Foxit Reader as that is what I use (Adobe and I do not get on so I have taken it off my machine) and I use foxit reader and have never had any problems.
Just not seeing the link to download that used to appear!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: