IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)

Old Jan 19, 20, 3:01 pm

Programs: BD/BA G, VS G, SQ S, Hilton Honors D, IHG S/A, SPG G, CC G, Hertz PC
I'm wondering if it's because <6 months since you last had the card? I suspect they stop repeated applications within a short period to reduce the number of sign-up bonuses paid out. Certainly nothing to lose from writing for more detail given the pre-check although to date it's only the Virgin card that I've heard is willing to be more flexible about applications that have been initially declined.
ffmuk likes this.
Old Jan 19, 20, 4:03 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Just tried to use my free night certificate and could not book online. Called IHG who said the certificate is there but no longer showing as valid and to contact Creation. The certificate doesn't expire until July. Anyone else had this? Going to call Creation in the morning but not holding out much hope for an easy solution to this based on previous contact with their customer service reps
Old Jan 19, 20, 4:23 pm

Programs: BD/BA G, VS G, SQ S, Hilton Honors D, IHG S/A, SPG G, CC G, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by britenbsas View Post
Just tried to use my free night certificate and could not book online. Called IHG who said the certificate is there but no longer showing as valid and to contact Creation. The certificate doesn't expire until July. Anyone else had this? Going to call Creation in the morning but not holding out much hope for an easy solution to this based on previous contact with their customer service reps
Sorry to hear that - used mine about a month ago via the IHG website (on desktop browser) to make a booking for the summer and it worked OK.
Old Jan 20, 20, 1:41 am

I also was unable to book online my free night certificate using a desktop browser. The free night was showing on my account and I was able to proceed with the booking process right up to the final stage when I had to accept the t & c's for the booking. The booking then disappeared and the screen went back to the home page. I tried to book several times using different browsers but each time ended with the same result.

I then tried using the IHG app on my android phone and was able to book first time. So if you are continually having problems with your desktop, try using the IHG app to book your free night.
Old Jan 20, 20, 2:46 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
I also was unable to book online my free night certificate using a desktop browser. The free night was showing on my account and I was able to proceed with the booking process right up to the final stage when I had to accept the t & c's for the booking. The booking then disappeared and the screen went back to the home page. I tried to book several times using different browsers but each time ended with the same result.

I then tried using the IHG app on my android phone and was able to book first time. So if you are continually having problems with your desktop, try using the IHG app to book your free night.
Clearwater - thanks so much for this. Just booked it successfully via the iPhone app, avoiding a call to Creation customer services!
Old Jan 20, 20, 3:42 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
Clearwater - thanks so much for this. Just booked it successfully via the iPhone app, avoiding a call to Creation customer services!
Which would have been pointless, being able to book it using the app proves this was an IHG issue.
Old Mar 5, 20, 9:58 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, BA Silver
Originally Posted by UKDegsy View Post
Just called Creation as I had made a payment with the old bank details. Fortunately they said the payment details are still active but recommended I changed them in my own internet banking account for future payments. Hopefully that will be helpful to others - for new credit card payments the sort is 406384 and a/c no 86447010 - obviously double check for your own cyber security. Store cards are paid to a different account.

UKD
According to this page, https://www.creation.co.uk/contact-us/ways-to-pay, the account details are still Sort code: 40-02-50

Account number: 71236466

Search this Thread
Search Engine: