Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promotion Discussion Thread 2012

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2012, 8:25 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum, AA
My "stay 3 get 5000" progress bar also disappeared at some point over the last week. I was at 2 nights already shown on the progress.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I stayed 4 more nights in the last week overseas and they should all be posting in the next few days. I'll let you know soon if I still get the reward.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 9:05 am

Programs: LH FTL, Marriott Silver, PC Gold, Carlson Silver
Originally Posted by JacknCokePlease
My "stay 3 get 5000" progress bar also disappeared at some point over the last week. I was at 2 nights already shown on the progress.
Exactly the same here - was on 2 out of 3 nights and have that night coming up in 2 weeks time. Very strange....
Old Nov 29, 2012, 9:56 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum Amb
Same here, had 2 out of 3 stays with 2 more planned for end of the month and it disappeared.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 9:57 am

Programs: IHG Spire HHonors Diamond CC Gold
Originally Posted by leggroom
I have been part of PC for a long time and I know that the Offer Status bar has never been the most up-to-date. However, for Q4, it looks like the bar for the Stay 3 get 5K disappeared this week.

I have already had one night with two more coming up... I am concerned based on the past few posts that it won't trigger the 5K. I can't re-register for the code, which is a positive, but I have never seen the bar vanish before.

Did it disappear from anyone else?
Mine also disappeared a couple of days ago . Real shame as my third stay is next week !
Should I contact Priority Club or is it best not to as I was not targeted for this promo ?
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:39 am

Programs: IC Spire HH Gold Delta?
Thumbs down

I completed my "Stay 3 get 5000" last weekend. When my stay posted I noticed it was missing from the details for the stay. I then checked my offer status and it is now gone. I tried to register again and it tells me I already am register for this offer. I noticed it is also gone from Mrs nonflyer's account now as well. Time for a switch to a different brand?
Old Nov 29, 2012, 5:18 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I had my one & only revenue stay in mid-Nov. for 3 nights. As part of the detail of points earned for that stay, when I click on it, it includes the 5000 in the total & says:
"STAY 3 NIGHTS GET 5,000 POINTS PROMOTION
5,000 pts."
But when I go to my offers, the STAY 3 NIGHTS GET 5,000 POINTS PROMOTION is not mentioned as completed, or at all!
Old Nov 29, 2012, 5:40 pm

Programs: NZ, IHG, Hilton, Accor, Hertz, FoundersCard
Originally Posted by leggroom
I have been part of PC for a long time and I know that the Offer Status bar has never been the most up-to-date. However, for Q4, it looks like the bar for the Stay 3 get 5K disappeared this week.

Did it disappear from anyone else?
Yes. Just an all-too-common bug, perhaps? I've been getting points for Roles to Rooms & I don't think that one ever showed up in the list.

justakiwi
Old Nov 29, 2012, 9:36 pm

Programs: UA, AA, MR,HH
Registered for a promo but still does not show up in my offers

Hello.

I am new to the Priority Club (most previous stays have been on either Hilton or Marriott properties). About a month ago, I signed up for a promo to receive $25 for each stay. I am not sure if this was targeted or not. I read about this offer on this forum so I went ahead and registered for it. This promo never showed up in My Offers section. So I went back and tried to register again. This time the message was that I was already registered for this offer.

So how does this work?. If you register for a promo but it never shows up in My Offers section, does it mean it was a targeted promo and there is not chance to get it?

Thanx in advance
Old Nov 30, 2012, 1:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Like everybody else I had signed up for the stay 3 and get 5K bouns, on Wed everything posted in fact just under 11K points posted... Like everybody else, when I go back and see how stays I need, the 3 stays for 5K is off my offer list. There must be a IT problem, as I stated, almost 11K posted to my account for this stay, when I calculated it, it should have been 9K.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 4:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
I checked on the online status of my Stay 15 Get 15K promo, and I noticed that it is only recording 2 nights of the promo so far. According to my records I have 8 more nights, but can't tell if it's cause the other stays were in Asia (2 at IC Grand Stafford HK, 1 night IC HKG, 1 night IC Shanghai Pudong, 2 nights IC Shanghai Expo).

Should/do I need to call? Shouldn't those other nights count?
Old Nov 30, 2012, 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by mnredfox
I checked on the online status of my Stay 15 Get 15K promo, and I noticed that it is only recording 2 nights of the promo so far. According to my records I have 8 more nights, but can't tell if it's cause the other stays were in Asia (2 at IC Grand Stafford HK, 1 night IC HKG, 1 night IC Shanghai Pudong, 2 nights IC Shanghai Expo).

The stay 'x', get 'x' points are never restricted geographically. It's probably an I.T. glitch. Thus, all of your nights should count.

I have a 2 night stay starting Monday that will earn my 'stay' bonus. Like many others, it has disappeared from the 'my offers' section of my profile.

If I.T. doesn't fix it, C.S. will be swamped with callers phoning about point deficiencies---and you and I will be caught up in the tide.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 12:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bearvest
The stay 'x', get 'x' points are never restricted geographically. It's probably an I.T. glitch. Thus, all of your nights should count.

I have a 2 night stay starting Monday that will earn my 'stay' bonus. Like many others, it has disappeared from the 'my offers' section of my profile.

If I.T. doesn't fix it, C.S. will be swamped with callers phoning about point deficiencies---and you and I will be caught up in the tide.
Thanks. Any other FT-ers who's promo count isn't correct?
Old Dec 2, 2012, 12:28 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Platinum,SQ, DL, AA, Hyatt
Originally Posted by mnredfox

I registered for Stay 7 Get 10K and they all recorded correctly and promptly. All the stays were in Greater China at HIXs, CPs & ICs, completed in the month of October. Should have registered for the 15/15K. Oh well.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 9:46 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
I didn't check My Offer Status before my last stays because it's usually hopeless. Anyway, now my 3rd and 4th nights of Q4 have posted but NOT the 5k points of the Stay 3 nights promo.

First time this has happened to me, and I guess there's nothing I can do now...
Old Dec 2, 2012, 2:06 pm

Programs: NZ, IHG, Hilton, Accor, Hertz, FoundersCard
Originally Posted by josmon10
I didn't check My Offer Status before my last stays because it's usually hopeless. Anyway, now my 3rd and 4th nights of Q4 have posted but NOT the 5k points of the Stay 3 nights promo.

First time this has happened to me, and I guess there's nothing I can do now...
Same here, third night posted but no bonus

justakiwi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.