Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by Froggitt
UK address - roles to rooms works.
Does it post as well?
Old Oct 28, 2012, 2:19 am

Programs: SQ G, LH FTL, UA S, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
I managed to register for roles to rooms with a Croatian address. Have a stay in 10 days, will report if it posts.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 2:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hdogan
I managed to register for roles to rooms with a Croatian address. Have a stay in 10 days, will report if it posts.
Because there is a possibility that the your stays needs to be in the Asia Pacific region too. I had a stay in Latin America that didn't count for this promotion (but did for all others). Could have been a some sort of glitch but maybe not.

It didn't matter in my case as I had quite a few stays in Asia here in Asia where my PC address also is.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 6:30 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by holtju2
Because there is a possibility that the your stays needs to be in the Asia Pacific region too. I had a stay in Latin America that didn't count for this promotion (but did for all others). Could have been a some sort of glitch but maybe not.
Where you stay shouldn't matter. (I know, it's PC, lots of things happen when they shouldn't. )

The printed card starts "Stay at any of our hotels ..." and the web page T&C says "any participating[list of brands] worldwide".
Old Oct 28, 2012, 8:15 am

Location: MEL, PER, PBO, occasionally ships, oil rigs and other places that no sane human being should ever find themselves
Programs: IHG RA, PC Plat, QF Plat/LTS
I knew the other shoe would drop eventually.

They just sent me a survey to ask how they did on my inquiry and the survey won't work! LOL!!!

Oh well, at least the important part of the transaction went smoothly!

Originally Posted by medic51vrf
Today I noticed that my last stay at IC Frankfurt hadn't posted and all of my October stays still hadn't been tracked on my Stay 15 Get 15K promo.

I rang Manila and was told that I had cancelled my reservation for FRA and that the Stay 15 Get 15K only applied to ICs not the other properties in the chain. At this point I was expecting to get screwed the same way several others have described in other posts.

I explained that I did, indeed, cancel my reservation at FRA but made another one for a different room on a different rate on the same day and that she (the woman on the phone) was incorrect regarding the Ts & Cs of the Stay promo.

Much to my surprise, I was put on hold for a few minutes and when the girl came back on the phone I had already had my FRA stay credited and all of the other stays tracked on my Stay promo (which meant I fulfilled it and got my 15k)!

Great job Amb Services! It was really refreshing to get such good service when there are so many others that have only come away from simillar calls with a headache. ^
Old Oct 28, 2012, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kremmen
Where you stay shouldn't matter. (I know, it's PC, lots of things happen when they shouldn't. )

The printed card starts "Stay at any of our hotels ..." and the web page T&C says "any participating[list of brands] worldwide".
My observation is just based on the empirical evidence when my stay out of Asia didn't count for this promo.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 8:23 am

Location: MEL, PER, PBO, occasionally ships, oil rigs and other places that no sane human being should ever find themselves
Programs: IHG RA, PC Plat, QF Plat/LTS
My observation is just based on the empirical evidence when my stay out of Asia didn't count for this promo.
I'd ring the Amb Service Centre and be prepared to quote the terms and conditions to them. They should correct things. See my post above (or below depending on how you've set up your settings... )
Old Oct 28, 2012, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by medic51vrf
I'd ring the Amb Service Centre and be prepared to quote the terms and conditions to them. They should correct things. See my post above (or below depending on how you've set up your settings... )
I would NOT call Ambassador service center IF you have signed up for a promotion that you were NOT originally targeted for.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:07 pm

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Originally Posted by Froggitt
UK address - roles to rooms works.
+1, Spanish address, I managed to register with 3145, whereas 1114 turned out to be invalid.

So are "Roles To Rooms" and "Mix Pleasure With Business" the same promo, albeit with a different name and a different deadline?
Old Oct 29, 2012, 2:24 am

Programs: PC Platinum, CC Gold Elite, VS Red
Does it post as well?
Dont know yet. Got plenty of Ireland stays booked between now and Xmas.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 6:03 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by josmon10
So are "Roles To Rooms" and "Mix Pleasure With Business" the same promo, albeit with a different name and a different deadline?
It's unlikely anyone here knows, because PC doesn't know. As one web page said expiry is 30 Nov, while another said 31 Dec, I asked an agent which is correct for the promotion I was invited for. He said 30 Nov!

I suggested he look at the text on http://priorityclub.com/mixpleasure. He apologised a lot and said he'd have to get someone to look into it, as the information in their computer does not match what's on the web.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 1:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
To my complete surprise I received the first "Roles to Rooms" bonus - makes absolutely no sense, as it was my 6th stay in October (and 3rd at an IC)

FWIW I lodged a missing bonus report a day before (after all, this is public offer, on a freely accessible PC page), I haven't heard back from them.

Last edited by WilcoRoger; Oct 30, 2012 at 2:32 am
Old Oct 30, 2012, 2:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
To my complete surprise I received the first "Roles to Rooms" bonus - makes absolutely no sense, as it was my 6th stay in October (and 3rd at an IC)

FWIW I lodged a missing bonus report a day before (after all, this is public offer, on a freely accessible PC page), I havenät heard back from them.
Where were your stays?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.