Wiki Posts
Search

Royal Ambassador Referral Question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2012, 12:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by view-with-a-room
Can an RA refer twice in one year? I received two referral certificates.
If you received them I suggest use them. Should work.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by travelkid
If you received them I suggest use them. Should work.
Should, it appears after sending it out there is little scrutiny.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 1:50 am

Programs: Royal Platinum Ambassador
I send in a Royal AMbassador referal Certificate but I am not sure if it will arrive before end of February where it is valid to. What happens if it arrives after expiry date?
Old Feb 22, 2012, 2:56 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Kathabene
I send in a Royal AMbassador referal Certificate but I am not sure if it will arrive before end of February where it is valid to. What happens if it arrives after expiry date?
In such cases I have e-mailed them a scan before the deadline, and they have approved it days later on several occasions.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 3:40 am

Programs: Royal Platinum Ambassador
I emailed them already the scan. Thank you for your information
Old Oct 5, 2013, 7:14 pm

hi, Ive qualified to renew my RA, but looking for another RA to be my reference. Is there any current RAs who can help out? Thanks very much. Max
Old Oct 6, 2013, 4:49 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by maxinew85
hi, Ive qualified to renew my RA, but looking for another RA to be my reference. Is there any current RAs who can help out? Thanks very much. Max
You dont need any references. If you qualified your acct will be updated and you are free to enjoy the status^
Old Oct 7, 2013, 8:19 am

Programs: AS MVPG 100k
Originally Posted by apolloms
Tried searching, couldn't find anything....so please point me in the right direction if this has already been discussed.

I see people in the CC with RA referral certificates with expiration dates....are those the dates the certificate has to be used by? or when the RA status expires? I'm thinking that the RA status would expire when your Ambassador status expires...is that correct?
Note that somebody I referred a couple of years ago lost the cert and found it again only after it expired. He called and asked if they would make a "one time exception" and they did indeed let him use it. So, worth trying if you have an expired cert.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.