Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC The Palazzo Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2013, 5:34 am

Which website did you use? priorityclub.com? I just tried a few dates in Sept, there's no Palazzo / Venetian.

Originally Posted by Geoggy
I am getting rates via priority club website for September
Old Jan 14, 2013, 7:14 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Dolphinyong
Which website did you use? priorityclub.com? I just tried a few dates in Sept, there's no Palazzo / Venetian.
Yes - just logged in via priority club and just checked again now in the app and rates there last week in Sept
Old Jan 14, 2013, 11:24 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Dolphinyong
I realize that as well and contacted ihg customer care, they told me that we can only book through their own websites, it's a new policy. But she did say that PC elite benefits and points are still entitled as long as we attach our pc number. But I doubt that the ihg brg policy will apply in this case, anybody tried it before?
I am quite sure, that the IHG Best Price Guarantee will not apply if you book via www.palazzo.com. Palazzo offers itself a Best Price Guarantee:

The Best Rate Guarantee is our promise to you that the best rates on suites are always available right here on our website.

If you find a lower rate for The Palazzo on any other Web site after making a suite reservation within 24 hours on palazzo.com, simply submit a Best Rate Guarantee claim form to us and we'll honor the lower rate and give you a complimentary upgrade to the next luxurious suite level.

We want to make sure that you book with confidence when you book your next stay online with The Palazzo.
http://www.palazzo.com/Company-Infor...ate-Guarantee/
Old Jan 14, 2013, 11:28 am

Programs: BA Gold
Yes - just logged in via priority club and just checked again now in the app and rates there last week in Sept
Did you use the website or the app?

After logging in to priorityclub.com and doing a search for September, I do not find any availability for Palazzo nor Venetian.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 12:25 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HH Diamond
Just checked the app again and still there - I am in the uk don't know if that makes a diff?
Old Jan 14, 2013, 12:39 pm

I checked the dates in September on their website and apps as well, the only date I could find it's availability is on 29September. Can you please help me to have a look whether there's any availability on 6Dec?

Thanks a lot.

Just checked the app again and still there - I am in the uk don't know if that makes a diff?
Old Jan 14, 2013, 1:25 pm

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
Lots of availability in Dec......this is one of the slowest times of year, from just about Dec 2-18th.(after Thanksgiving and prior to Christmas) We go every year.

The Palazzo has good avail, around the 6th.
Also, the Amex UK site often has lower prices than are offered in the US.... Anyone can book them,not the case currently as its to far out. Or sign up for Grazie(Players club, its free) if someone is looking for specials, they send them out to members on a regular basis.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 1:43 pm

Do you mean that now you can see it's availability on 6Dec (let say) at the priority club website? It's available at their own website but not the priority club website according to what I see.

Originally Posted by shawntobi
Lots of availability in Dec......this is one of the slowest times of year, from just about Dec 2-18th.(after Thanksgiving and prior to Christmas) We go every year.

The Palazzo has good avail, around the 6th.
Also, the Amex UK site often has lower prices than are offered in the US.... Anyone can book them,not the case currently as its to far out. Or sign up for Grazie(Players club, its free) if someone is looking for specials, they send them out to members on a regular basis.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 2:03 pm

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
Not on Priorities website, Palazzo's or Amex UK ect......
Old Jan 15, 2013, 1:19 pm

Thanks.

Originally Posted by shawntobi
Not on Priorities website, Palazzo's or Amex UK ect......
Old Mar 24, 2013, 2:41 pm

Earn Points when booked through Venetian Palazzo promos?

For reference: Priority Club Platinum Elite + Standard Ambassador

Looking for a Vegas Stay Friday May 10-Sunday May 12.

On the priority club site, you can book a Bella Suite - 2 Queen standard view for $229 a night.

HOWEVER on the Palazzo site, even though the room is the same rate ($229), I can book it under the "Suite Value Offer" which comes with a bunch of coupons at places I actually had intended to go/visit.

Do all of the same PCPE/Amb benefits (and earnings) apply when you purchase an "offer" at the Palazzo or Venetian websites?

I looked through the forum, and even though I could find some details about award stays, I didn't see this clearly asked about paid stays?
Old Mar 24, 2013, 3:09 pm

Programs: IC RA
Originally Posted by tinagirl
For reference: Priority Club Platinum Elite + Standard Ambassador

Looking for a Vegas Stay Friday May 10-Sunday May 12.

On the priority club site, you can book a Bella Suite - 2 Queen standard view for $229 a night.

HOWEVER on the Palazzo site, even though the room is the same rate ($229), I can book it under the "Suite Value Offer" which comes with a bunch of coupons at places I actually had intended to go/visit.

Do all of the same PCPE/Amb benefits (and earnings) apply when you purchase an "offer" at the Palazzo or Venetian websites?

I looked through the forum, and even though I could find some details about award stays, I didn't see this clearly asked about paid stays?
Yes, you will receive all AMB benefits. I have booked through the Palazzo site and received all RA benefits.
Old May 15, 2013, 11:15 am
Suspended

I have a quick question on the Palazzo. I will be staying there for my first time in June. As far as transportation - do they provide a shuttle? If so, is it free? Is it a hassle or should I just take a cab?

Thanks for any advice.
Old May 15, 2013, 11:49 am

Programs: IC RA
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
I have a quick question on the Palazzo. I will be staying there for my first time in June. As far as transportation - do they provide a shuttle? If so, is it free? Is it a hassle or should I just take a cab?

Thanks for any advice.
Here is their posted info regarding transportation.

http://www.palazzo.com/Las-Vegas-Acc...ransportation/
Old May 16, 2013, 4:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney

Thanks for any advice.
Remember that taxi line can be very loooooooooong at the airport.

I used an airport shuttle from the airport, considering the long line (I did not know there was any hotel shuttle): quite convenient, but the Palazzo was nearly the last stop (USD 17).

At check-out of the Venetian, I was proposed the hotel shuttle (was just ready to go): very convenient and only USD 7.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.