account activity for the past 3 years no longer available?

Old Aug 22, 2011, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
Question account activity for the past 3 years no longer available?

Hi, just want to know if there are still any possible ways to view online the PC account activity for the past 36 months (or at least 12 months)? I have the following link from long long time ago but it seems it is no longer available, it still only shows 6 months after I click the link:

https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...ansaction=1100
Old Aug 23, 2011, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by GordonGordon
Hi, just want to know if there are still any possible ways to view online the PC account activity for the past 36 months (or at least 12 months)? I have the following link from long long time ago but it seems it is no longer available, it still only shows 6 months after I click the link:

https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...ansaction=1100
The same for me
The link was very useful to know the number of qualifying nights and secure the RA renewal
Old Aug 23, 2011, 5:53 pm

Programs: AA Ex Plat, ICH Plat RA, Hyatt Diamond, LAN Prem Silver
Something badly wrong here. Have called the Ambassador Line.

I cant even see this month's transactions. Makes it extremely
difficult to challenge incorrect point allocations.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
It seems the online past activities can be viewed again up to 999 days in the past.

https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...ransaction=999

If the numbers at the end of the link larger than 999, it will show the error message:

An error occurred.

We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again or contact your nearest reservation office for assistance.

The number 900 and 1000 do not seem to work neither.

If it still doesn't work, try the number 365 (for 1 year activity).

Last edited by GordonGordon; Sep 3, 2011 at 2:57 pm
Old Sep 3, 2011, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You can enter even numbers like 2000 in the link, but activity only goes back about 3 years. It is not unlimited, and it never was.

Originally Posted by GordonGordon
It seems the online past activities can be viewed again up to 999 days in the past.

https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...ransaction=999

If the numbers at the end of the link larger than 999, it will show the error message:

An error occurred.

We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again or contact your nearest reservation office for assistance.

The number 900 and 1000 do not seem to work neither.

If it still doesn't work, try the number 365 (for 1 year activity).
Old Sep 10, 2011, 9:30 am

Programs: ~IHG(p)/BW~Nat'l.Exec~ ~NW(SE)~ ~Cessna~ NASM.do-07 ~AAAF.do-05/06/07/08/09
".. &transaction=1100" seems to be back in business -- lve that link.

My Offer Status remains butzfuzzled. Thpppbbbbbft.
/.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 2:54 am

Programs: Priority Club
Account activity for more than 6 months

Hi all,

I havent needed this before, but some cashback claims have been declined, and I could do with going back more than 6 months. I tried the advice on these forums, but when I log in after using the given links, I still cant get my account to show more than 6 months.

Anyone got any advice ?

Thanks

Degsy

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.