Wiki Posts
Search

Great "almost" RA experience

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2011, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA silver, Hyatt PLT, AA EXP, US silver, ICH RA, CO PLT
Great "almost" RA experience

I decided to pull the trigger on a RA referral (CC) and booked my upcoming stay at the Warsaw IC. I contacted the GM and inquire about upgrade, ie. what room do I need to book in order to get the presidential suite, as an RA and as an AMB. Explaining that my referral was mailed today but my status may or may not update in time.
Christian, the GM, replied to me that I would need a junior suite w/ club access to UPG to pres.suite (as a RA) and an executive suite to UPG the pres.suite (as an AMB).
To wich I reply that I would see if my status update in time to make it happen. i also said that as I would not need club access I would rather not pay for it...
He replied to me within 24h saying that he would give me the pres.suite no matter if my status updates in time or not (I scanned and attached a copy of the RA referral) if i booked the junior, in fact I confirmed with him that I would be getting all of RA benefits.

Looking forward to my stay there even if I will only have this room for about 12hours
And will do my best to write a trip report on the room and the hotel, for now it looks like Christian and his team are wonderful

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.