IC Cozumel Ambassador Upgrade?

Old Sep 10, 2010, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
IC Cozumel Ambassador Upgrade?

Any thoughts on whether it's worth the $200 for a long weekend stay (3/4 nights) at the IC Cozumel? I've read all the threads I could, but not sure whether the 1 cat upgrade would be worth it.

I'd be staying on Sweet Dilemma nights (assuming there is availability).
Old Sep 11, 2010, 12:02 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 100k
Originally Posted by ken7
Any thoughts on whether it's worth the $200 for a long weekend stay (3/4 nights) at the IC Cozumel? I've read all the threads I could, but not sure whether the 1 cat upgrade would be worth it.

I'd be staying on Sweet Dilemma nights (assuming there is availability).
I suggest emailing and asking - say you're an Amb, and inquire as to what UG you can expect. I found them to be very helpful and open about UGs for RA, and I expect Amb will be the same story.

I stayed there for thanksgiving last year; it's a great property. Most of the suites are in rooms 1112-1522 - see map here http://tinyurl.com/2bvxo82, which is not a great location.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.