Wiki Posts
Search

"Crack the case" Promo

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2011, 12:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by CokeandTaco
CTC website just updated for my case. All of the latches are now open.

No update at PC.com. Still waiting patiently for all the points to post to my PC account (from last 2 completed latches and the completion Bonus).
I see the same, except all individual bonuses have posted - just not the major one.

Old May 25, 2011, 12:45 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by CokeandTaco
CTC website just updated for my case. All of the latches are now open.

No update at PC.com. Still waiting patiently for all the points to post to my PC account (from last 2 completed latches and the completion Bonus).
Same here. My CTC updated last weekend from my last stay May 14.
Old May 25, 2011, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by BaliParis
Same here. My CTC updated last weekend from my last stay May 14.
please remember, it can take up to 10 working days from the day your last stay posts....
Old May 26, 2011, 12:00 am

Just wanted to let everyone know my Mom is in the same boat, but reading these made me less nervous. Completed May 14th stay- all latches show open but the the points for Saturday/Brands haven't posted and neither did the 100K for mystery solved bonus, but I'm hoping one of these days...

-Kinglobjaw
Old May 26, 2011, 8:47 am

I am in the same boat as well. I completed a Sat stay on May 14th and one night has posted to CTC but no double night (I was targeted) or completion bonus. We will see!
Old May 26, 2011, 9:14 am

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
My last stay for CTC I completed on May 22nd has posted to the PCR account. Now I'm just waiting for CTC to update and points to post!
Old May 26, 2011, 10:05 am

Programs: AS 100K/F9 100K/*A-Gold/AA 1.6mm/HyattGlobal/IHG SPIRE/Hilt-Caes-Wynd DIAM/Rad & Crown&Anch GOLD
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
You are right that they confirmed it but the fact that they confirmed it doesn't necessarily mean that they are right especially given that what they confirmed is at odds with the T&Cs. At least you will have an email trail to fall back on should you need the extra night credits. It is possible that some people got an offer where Saturday stays in May also were doubled on the total nights count but that doesn't appear to be what the majority here report.
I hit a trifecta in October: A Saturday night stay that also counted as one of my ten room nights AND counted as the second of two brands needed.
Old May 26, 2011, 11:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
My first two stays cracked two latches - the 2 brands and 2 Saturdays. (So yes, it works perfectly fine it just takes a while to post.)

Tomorrow night's stay cracks the case...and I can finally get moving on the Starwood promo. In retrospect I wasted 4 nights on the Marriott Megabonus. Wish I'd known about the Starwood promo then...would've cracked the case earlier and started adding *wood free nights instead of crappy Marriott Cat 4's.
Old May 27, 2011, 4:39 am

Programs: Oneworld, Avios and IHG Spire Ambassador
My stay of 14 May didn't post so I wrote to PCR and they have finally today acknowledged it as valid but only after I sent them a scan of my Invoice.

Anyway the stay is now against my account but not yet the Points for the incidentals.

No sign of it on CtC but they did acknowledge it as a valid stay in their e-mail and I look forward to getting my CtC bonuses in the coming days
Old May 27, 2011, 8:16 am

Chase visa offer

I attempted to apply for the Visa offer on CtC and the link did not work. I called PC and they said that if I went to my PC account and clicked on the offers and applied for the visa card that would count.

Both links have the same promo code "DF01" in the address so I'll try it.

Anyone else have the same problem?
Old May 27, 2011, 8:39 am

Never mind. His stay finally posted!

Last edited by mareh; Sep 6, 2011 at 12:51 pm
Old May 27, 2011, 9:28 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Patience is a virtue. Seems that eventually CTC happens. I have completed all tasks and took about 3 days for CTC to show the update. I expect another week until 98000 points post for my 10 nights, 2 weekend nights, survey and 3 different brands. Not a bad promo--now if they would only fix all their hotels globally . . .
Old May 27, 2011, 11:45 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum, HHonors Gold, Best Western Rewards Diamond, Hyatt Gold Passport
Points will post. There will be a delay from the time the hotel posts the charge to your card. After the charge is posted, then priority club will post your stay on the pc website usually a few days later, then crack the case site will be updated after that.
Old May 27, 2011, 1:21 pm

Programs: *Wood Gold, Marriott Plat, HH Gold, National Exec Elite
All points for Saturday, Brands & Total finally posted on PC!
CTC latches not opened yet for Saturday (spent 1 night under double night promotion) and overall.
Old May 27, 2011, 1:24 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum, HHonors Gold, Best Western Rewards Diamond, Hyatt Gold Passport
congrats^ People on here need to NOT FREAK OUT if they have not received there points. If you have completed the tasks, you will get your points. It takes time to process to the account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.