"Crack the case" Promo

Old Jan 17, 2011, 12:05 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by camsean
Hi, I have cracked all four of my latches, but the points aren't showing in my account yet.

Has anybody else experienced this?
It took about a week to post for me.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 12:43 am

Thanks kiwiflyer. Patience is not one of my virtues
Old Jan 18, 2011, 2:05 am

Programs: IC Royal Ambassador, SPG Platinum, HH Gold, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum
Has anyone experienced a situation where a lock opens but then subsequently closes?

I have experienced this with both the questionnaire and registering for e-mail statements. At this stage, it will not allow me complete the questionnaire again, so clearly the workflow understands this path has already been completed and no further points can be awarded for unlocking that lock...
Old Jan 18, 2011, 2:31 am
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Club_IC
Has anyone experienced a situation where a lock opens but then subsequently closes?

I have experienced this with both the questionnaire and registering for e-mail statements. At this stage, it will not allow me complete the questionnaire again, so clearly the workflow understands this path has already been completed and no further points can be awarded for unlocking that lock...
you obviously didn't look back at even the previous page of this thread or you would have seen many people with the same issue!..............including me!
Old Jan 18, 2011, 6:21 pm

Programs: *W Plat, Hyatt PLT,PC RA Plat, Virgin Gld, CO Gld, DL Gld, HH Diam, KL Gld
i've my survey latch relocked for a few weeks now, I already opened my other three latches, this is ridiculous!
Old Jan 18, 2011, 7:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Fairmont Platinum, ICG Platinum Royal Ambassador, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by eykramer
i've my survey latch relocked for a few weeks now, I already opened my other three latches, this is ridiculous!
Same with me. This along with other incidents sure does not give one confidence in their systems. It is rather amazing for one of the world's largest multi-national hotel companies.
Old Jan 18, 2011, 8:02 pm

Programs: DL, AT, HH Diamond, PC Plat AMB
+1
Old Jan 18, 2011, 10:01 pm

Programs: Various Programs of Interest & LT Collector.
+2

Old Jan 19, 2011, 7:08 am

Programs: UA PP, 2 MM; IC;
There's a lot of us like this.. I'm waiting for my case to unlock also. I've sent three emails... and mentioned it to CS a couple times... would seem like the more complaints the merrier... so if you haven't yet, send an email asking what is going on..
Old Jan 19, 2011, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by waiata
Thanks! I did not know that.

It hasn't posted to the main account yet so I will wait and see...

Thanks for the info...
What happened with this priceline stay? Did it post to your account and in what timeframe? I have a similar situation, that's why I'm asking. Thanks.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 9:08 am

I've just sent a couple of emails as well - this latch situation is getting silly. Might as well keep up the pressure on them.

Originally Posted by Buzzman
There's a lot of us like this.. I'm waiting for my case to unlock also. I've sent three emails... and mentioned it to CS a couple times... would seem like the more complaints the merrier... so if you haven't yet, send an email asking what is going on..
Old Jan 19, 2011, 9:18 am

Programs: LH HON, Discovery Black, IHG Spire, random stuff at Accor, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Hertz, Sixt
same here, not got the others unlocked though. still working on my 57 nights
Old Jan 19, 2011, 10:29 am

Programs: rapidly diminishing
CTC Survey relocking also taking place for Mrs Sofasurfer and me... just logged it online, but will ensure that I diarise to follow this up by phone in a week or two.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
just about to finish my final latch when i check out of the dar al iman intercontinental on friday....but the re-locked survey is now getting ridiculous....i've sent 2 emails but have received no replies....this is not giving me much confidence in shifting my hilton stays to pc this year....
Old Jan 19, 2011, 3:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
I have the same survey latch relocking issue that everyone else is having. In addition, the room nights counter hasn't changed even though I've had four stays over the last month.

I also unlocked my PC Visa card latch about a week ago, but my points still haven't posted.

Last edited by iceman77_7; Jan 19, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.