Search

*** Promotion Discussion Thread 2010 ***

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2010, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by TsarTsar
Ambassadors can earn 4,000 bonus points for stays on the Bonus Points Package at participating InterContinental Hotels/Resorts.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/interco...0-bonus-points
This does seem a decent deal, actually - you pay Best Flex and still get cancellation ability.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 5:57 pm

I tried to register for the stay X get Y. However I get an error to call Priority club. What can I do?
Old Feb 9, 2010, 7:14 pm
DIM

Programs: UA 1K, Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
PIZZA for free

Just received -
Book the In-Room Pizza Package and have a pizza and soda delivered to your room every night of your stay.

The link for booking is http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...-USEN-_-SECBTN

I call to PC and they told that this Package will give the PC points as a usual Best flex. rate. The price of the room is the same as best flex.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 7:56 pm

Programs: PC Platinum
Originally Posted by kyamato
I tried to register for the stay X get Y. However I get an error to call Priority club. What can I do?

POST #1
Old Feb 10, 2010, 10:30 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Originally Posted by frank664
I had my first stay in January and all that posted for me was:

welcome back bonus - 3000pts.
I guess that this promo is #6198. Do you have to be a Plat. Ambassador to get the points?

Thanks.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 12:24 pm

Programs: Some, not all.
What have I signed up for?

I love to play the PC points lottery, but it looks like 2010 has got a little opaque.

For a while anything I registered for got an e-mail, but no update on the Offer Status page. Then a couple popped up without any offer details - but as the award meter said "you need one stay for the next award" I figure these are welcome back bonus ones.

Today, a new one popped up, again with no offer details, but is from Jan 01 to Mar 31, has 8 qualifying nights (which is correct), and says I need 10 nights for the next award. Is this the stay 18 get 15 000 points?

It'll be a pain if it is, as I only have another 8 nights planned in Q1 and could use the 15k bump to make plat for 2011.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 4:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Finally made it through and am up to date on this thread and the codes. Seems like less codes working for me than in the past, but thanks FT anyway.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 1:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Stay 2 IHG Hotels, get 10,000 points - confusion

Suddenly this promo turned up under "My Offers" - so far so good.

Confusingly it also says

No Current Activity for this Offer

and at the same time

You need 1 Stay for the next award.

Most confusing of all is that I had stayed in 2 hotels 5,5 weeks ago (so technically I'm still within the "4-6 weeks" period) and those stays posted normally.

Has anyone received the 10k points for this promo yet?
Old Feb 11, 2010, 1:56 am

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Suddenly this promo turned up under "My Offers" - so far so good.

Confusingly it also says

No Current Activity for this Offer

and at the same time

You need 1 Stay for the next award.

Most confusing of all is that I had stayed in 2 hotels 5,5 weeks ago (so technically I'm still within the "4-6 weeks" period) and those stays posted normally.

Has anyone received the 10k points for this promo yet?
Excatly the same is showing for me. I have had stays in IHG hotels every week since 1st January so I should have already qualified for this and received the 10,000. Oh well, it should kick in this week after my current stay (hopefully).

Last edited by BA1A; Feb 11, 2010 at 2:34 am
Old Feb 11, 2010, 2:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Mine also says "You need 1 Stay for the next award" but I have done no stays this year. Very odd. But if it does trigger on one stay I'll be happy!
Old Feb 11, 2010, 2:06 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Melia Silver
.. got the same in my account. My second stay is to be posted in a couple of days.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 2:48 am

Programs: QFF LTG , HHD
My guess is that the format has been set up and they'll do a run to fill in the qualifying detail, in line with the original timetable, very shortly. I am encouraged by that development.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 3:12 am

Programs: PC Plat
It's basically the same deal as the expired Ambassador winter offer, which for some reason still keeps coming up on the Ambassador offers page.

Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
SPRING PROMOTION

THIS SPRING THERE IS MORE DO DISCOVER IN EUROPE. EXPERIENCE SOME OF EUROPES MOST ICONIC DESTINATIONS AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EXCLUSIVE SPRING PACKAGEBOOK A CONSECUTIVE TWO NIGHT STAYAND RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY EXTRAS WORTH UP TO 250EUR OR LOCAL CURRENCY EQUIVALENT.

INCLUSIVE OF FULL BREAKFAST AND COMPLIMENTARY USE OF HEALTH CLUB AND SPA WITH SWIMMING POOL, SAUNA AND GYM. 50 EUR DISCOUNT ON ALL FOOD AND BEVERAGE DURING THE STAY.

MINIMUM LENGHT OF STAY 2 NIGHTS. NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AT THE RATE OF ONE NIGHT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. VALID MAR 15 - APR 11,2010

found it when I checked the rates for IC prague, no further info
Old Feb 11, 2010, 3:28 am

Programs: PC Plat
Originally Posted by bumburuck
.. got the same in my account. My second stay is to be posted in a couple of days.
Was just gonna post the same. Will let you know what happens after my upcoming (third) stay this weekend.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 5:05 am
Suspended

6 Feb 2010 1 BERCHTESGADEN,GERMANY InterContinental BERCHTESGADEN RESORT
Qualifying Stay
10% gold member bonus
new member bonus
welcome back bonus
next stay bonus
priority club bonus offer
20,000 points or 4,000 miles
THX !!! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.