Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 8, 2015, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
Hotel concierge does not respond to emails ([email protected]) - pick up the phone and call instead.

Lounge

120 EUR per room for Ambassadors
150 EUR per room for everyone else
Should be free for all RA's now, for sure if you are a regular guest
Must book club room for free access. Lounge access not part of the regular rate for suites.
Lounge access is included for free with all room categories when you book via a Virtuoso travel agent (see the Luxury Hotels forum if you need one)

Mini-bar
Mini-bar drinks complimentary to RA on both paid and award stays

Update Nov 12 Mini-bar is not complimentary on RA award stays unless you are a regular customer

Print Wikipost

IC Le Grand Paris Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2021, 8:03 pm

Programs: Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, Bonvoy, Aeroflot Platinum, Delta SkyMiles, KLM Flying Blue
Originally Posted by tommygreece
That sucks about the club lounge. What's the reasoning behind that, if indoor dining is also being restored?
Has anybody heard any update about the reopening of the Club Lounge? I’m thinking about a weeklong stay during the second week of July. Fingers crossed that it will have reopened by then.
Old Jun 19, 2021, 3:51 am

Programs: QF Plat, IHG RA, Marriott Plat
Sadly I heard September.
Old Jun 19, 2021, 8:01 am

Programs: UA Platinum; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by DonPedro
Sadly I heard September.
Ah so close!! Will probably reopen days after my week stay in August (leaving the 28th). Thanks for the info
Old Jun 19, 2021, 8:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Sadly I heard September.
I was going to stay in July, but without a club and perhaps other restrictions, I think I'll just go with the CP Republique.
Old Jun 19, 2021, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by stimpy
I was going to stay in July, but without a club and perhaps other restrictions, I think I'll just go with the CP Republique.
The CP is much improved since the refurb. Good value.

The new Kimpton looks amazing from the outside, but does seem very pricey - just like the Indigo nearby.

Since the Club is to remain closed despite indoor dining being permitted in Paris, I’d hope PLG will quickly set up a Club Life package, much like London Park Lane has.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 8:38 am

Programs: too many to mention
The CP is much improved since the refurb. Good value.

The new Kimpton looks amazing from the outside, but does seem very pricey - just like the Indigo nearby.

Since the Club is to remain closed despite indoor dining being permitted in Paris, I’d hope PLG will quickly set up a Club Life package, much like London Park Lane has.
How would that work? (the Club Life package you mentioned) It would be nice if someone from PLG could respond to this thread to let us know what the plans are. It's interesting how they were still selling club rooms until late May, even during lockdown and even though the hotel was closed. I wonder what changed.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 9:02 am

Club Life in London - breakfast in the main restaurant, afternoon tea if you want it, and free drinks and nibbles in the lobby bar in the evening. Basically slimmed down Club offering in terms of food and drink. Their webpage has the details.

At PLG, La Verrière would be perfect for this, and looks lovely since the refurb.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 9:56 am

Programs: too many to mention
Club Life in London - breakfast in the main restaurant, afternoon tea if you want it, and free drinks and nibbles in the lobby bar in the evening. Basically slimmed down Club offering in terms of food and drink. Their webpage has the details.

At PLG, La Verrière would be perfect for this, and looks lovely since the refurb.
Yes, I saw. Although breakfast at Café de La Paix is quite chaotic (or at least used to be, which was why we always preferred the club lounge). Let's hope thy think of something.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by tommygreece
Yes, I saw. Although breakfast at Café de La Paix is quite chaotic (or at least used to be, which was why we always preferred the club lounge). Let's hope thy think of something.
Still was last week, although I assumed that was due to recent reopening and and Covid rules. They ran out of croissants. Sacré bleu.

Excellent quality, though.
Old Aug 30, 2021, 11:59 am

Looks like the Club Lounge is open soon…it’s now featured on the website.

Pictures look great…

https://parislegrand.intercontinenta...club-lounge-2/
Old Aug 30, 2021, 1:01 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Fancy schmanzy!

Looks like an inviting place, wonder how big the total m2 space is.
DonPedro likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2021, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by HadesNL
Looks like an inviting place, wonder how big the total m2 space is.
270 sqm
Old Aug 30, 2021, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I can't wait to try it out.

Originally Posted by nicolas75
270 sqm
And what was the sqm of old club, when you add up the two floors?

And more importantly, will they have a kitchen nearby to cook the eggs for breakfast? Or will they have to run down to the main hotel kitchen?
Old Aug 30, 2021, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by stimpy
And what was the sqm of old club, when you add up the two floors?

And more importantly, will they have a kitchen nearby to cook the eggs for breakfast? Or will they have to run down to the main hotel kitchen?
There's a 3D walkaround feature on the website that allows you to explore. It certainly seems larger than the old two storey lounge.

And the lounge is now much closer to the Cafe de la Paix …I think…accessed via La Verrière? I may be wrong.
Old Aug 31, 2021, 1:46 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
PLG new rooms and lounge look great after the refurb. Looking forward to my next stay.
DonPedro likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.