FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador-426/)
-   -   Inspite of all the promo's I signed up for.... (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador/355311-inspite-all-promos-i-signed-up.html)

jimc_usa Sep 15, 2004 1:59 pm

Inspite of all the promo's I signed up for....

I only got my 50% PC bonus last week.
I must have signed up for a ton of promo's
ANyone else got the same problem? :confused:

Shareholder Sep 17, 2004 8:23 am

Not sure what bonuses you're talking about. I was not aware of a 50% bonus. There was the double points through the summer and the 10K after 5 nights [and variations thereof] in May. The only 50% bonus I can recall is the standard Plat bonus. The one that started this week and runs through to November, is for a 3K bonus after every third night. So which one are you talking about?

skyfaye Sep 18, 2004 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by jimc_usa
I only got my 50% PC bonus last week.
I must have signed up for a ton of promo's
ANyone else got the same problem? :confused:

Same here. As a platinum who signed up for all the promos posted, I only got the 50% bonus points for my 2 stays on the 3-day labor day weekend.

Thumper Sep 19, 2004 12:03 am

Originally Posted by Shareholder
Not sure what bonuses you're talking about. I was not aware of a 50% bonus. There was the double points through the summer and the 10K after 5 nights [and variations thereof] in May. The only 50% bonus I can recall is the standard Plat bonus. The one that started this week and runs through to November, is for a 3K bonus after every third night. So which one are you talking about?

Platinums get a 50% bonus for all stays, I'm sure is what was meant.

As to the lack of additional bonuses, I think they turned back the clock on ALL promo's - in other words there was no promo live over 9/1, all restarted on that date.

The other possibility is that all bonusesright now will be booked at a later date, which seems to be more common in the fall.

Thumper Sep 19, 2004 12:03 am

double posted - haven't done that in a while..............

jimc_usa Sep 19, 2004 7:18 am

Originally Posted by Shareholder

Thumper was correct, my usual PlaT BONUS.
I guess in future I should print all promos and their endind date!