Will hotel deny my check-in?

Old Aug 29, 2022, 11:08 pm

I have confirmed with the hotel that they will honor the suite bookings for the first two nights. They wouldn’t give me a break on the upgrade for the final night, so I booked it through Agoda for not much more than the upgrade price and am trying to cancel the points booking for the final night. Turns out cancelling Mr and Mrs Smith bookings is not so easy! Can’t cancel online, automated cancellation on Diamond line didn’t work either.
the hotel is the Rachamankha in Chiang Mai.
Old Aug 29, 2022, 11:29 pm

Originally Posted by farnorthtrader
I have confirmed with the hotel that they will honor the suite bookings for the first two nights. They wouldn’t give me a break on the upgrade for the final night, so I booked it through Agoda for not much more than the upgrade price and am trying to cancel the points booking for the final night. Turns out cancelling Mr and Mrs Smith bookings is not so easy! Can’t cancel online, automated cancellation on Diamond line didn’t work either.
the hotel is the Rachamankha in Chiang Mai.
Wow, thanks. I see it now!
I wonder how many hotels give you more options with the free night award.
(I remember when Holiday Day Inns would you get the choice of any room when you booked with points, but I think that is gone now).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.