Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Voco Bonnington Dubai [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2022, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Voco Bonnington Dubai [Master Thread]

The hotel (former Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers), the second Voco in town, is now open.

barracuda93 likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 7:12 am

Ugh another soulless tower block joins IHG. PLEASE can we have a Kimpton on the beach?!

I’d even take a IC on the beach …
nicolas75 and mecabq like this.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by residentx

I’d even take a IC on the beach …
Well, now, you've got with InterContinental Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa
Old Jul 4, 2022, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by nicolas75
You must be a travel agent nicolas75. I ask for Dubai and you send me to a different Emirate 😂
Old Jul 4, 2022, 12:13 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by nicolas75
The hotel (former Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers), the second Voco in town, is now open.
Have you stayed there already? (And besides, in the first Voco?)

I am thinking whether to pick some of IHG properties there. So far have bookings at Indigo, Voco and CP Dubai, but all flexible on points.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by barracuda93
Have you stayed there already? (And besides, in the first Voco?)

I am thinking whether to pick some of IHG properties there. So far have bookings at Indigo, Voco and CP Dubai, but all flexible on points.
I am afraid no.

In Dubai, I have only stayed at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, InterContinental Dubai Marina, InterContinental Residence Suites Dubai, Indigo, Staybridge Suites Dubai Financial Centre, and Staybridge Suites Dubai Internet City.
barracuda93 likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 1:03 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Thank you!
I am pretty sure I keep Indigo booking (and possibly add a night or two, so that if they upgrade me to a suite, I keep those); as for ICs, I cannot make 40 nights before my trip there even if I wish, and without a lounge I don’t see a point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.