Search

Please post your IHG Rewards at Kimpton Hotels Experiences 2022

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2022, 5:06 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb
Kimpton Eventi - New York

What is your Rewards Club status?

Diamond Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?

Yes!

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?

Used the ambassador certificate on 1 King Premium, received 1 King Premium with View.

How are the rooms?

The room is great! Large, artistic and vibrant.

[If you are Spire and Inner Cricle]How was your complimentary welcome amenity?

Breakfast.

​​​​​​Did you raid the minibar? If so, what did you take?

They do have a minibar in-room with decent selection of drinks. I took the breakfast(obviously) and didn't used the minibar.

Were you offered a Chef's Taste at Dinner, If so, what did you receive?

N/A

Did you use the free spa credit / did the hotel participate? If so, was it a good value?

N/A

What was good and what was bad?

The lobby is really small but again beautiful. Breakfast is great but it seems they do not serve breakfast on Sundays. Did not ask the front desk since there are too many great breakfast places around the hotel.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?

A little too pricey on the normal rate. If the price is lower, I'll definitely return.

(Jun 16) Update: The hotel waived the resort fee(30$ per night) for me! So nice!
FLYGVA likes this.

Last edited by Anfangen; Jun 19, 2022 at 2:26 am
Old Jun 20, 2022, 10:24 am

Kimpton Fitzroy London

Diamond Ambassador

Yes, very.

Booked a one bed suite with the Ambassador free night cert in November and was upgraded back then to a Corner Suite.

How are the rooms?

Still impressive although they are showing a little wear in places

How was your complimentary welcome amenity?

I was given a choice of the following:

Breakfast each morning

600 Points

Ł15 Raid the bar

or

A complimentary upgrade. However, the agent noticed I’d already been given an upgrade after she mentioned it, so rescinded her offer. I wondered if us Diamonds will get either breakfast or upgrade...who knows, I wasn’t in the mood to push for answers. Took breakfast obviously but also found they’d given me 600 points too, pleasant surprise.

Did you raid the minibar? If so, what did you take?

Free soft drinks and beer in suite, replenished each day.

NA

Did you use the free spa credit / did the hotel participate? If so, was it a good value?

NA

Good:

Great staff as always.The front desk always go out their way. Bottle of champagne in the room, some dessert type things too.

Galvins breakfast was very busy but more choice. Burr the next day was better though, only table in there and I prefer the a la carte options generally.

On my way out one morning I asked if they sold the moisturiser in the room as I quite like it. Unfortunately they don’t but when I checked out they presented me with a gift bag with a bottle of it inside, nice touch.

Bad:

Nothing

Ridiculously good value, Ł360 per night. I’m going to miss being able to use the Ambassador voucher here.
FLYGVA and HadesNL like this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 5:24 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia

Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia

Diamond Ambassador

Yes

King Premium Jetted Tub and upgraded to the same room class with a city view on the 22nd (of 24) floor. No suites were available at the time I checked in. I've been upgraded to them on previous stays.

How are the rooms?

The décor is getting a little dated; it's been basically the same for the past 10 years. The buttons on the control panel in the spa tub were cracked from repeated use. The bed was comfortable and a/c both quiet and cool. The extra large bathroom with the spa tub was nice and the full window inside made it nice and bright during the day.

One thing that threw me off was the in-room coffee maker that was provided to us on request was a Nespresso machine. I am used to getting Keurigs from all of my other stays at Kimptons over the years so I only brought my preferred coffees in K-Cups and left my Nespresso capsules at home. The capsules they provided were fine, but of a lighter roast than what we like.

[If you are Diamond and Inner Circle] How was your complimentary welcome amenity?

I am no longer Inner Circle. For my Diamond status amenity, I selected breakfast for two at their restaurant, Square 1682, which, along with the Red Owl Tavern at the Monaco, is a very nice restaurant in its own right. Service was friendly and quick and as an added bonus, they are on OpenTable so I got some easy points.

Philly Special - roast pork, poached eggs, braised greens, english muffin, hollandaise, breakfast potatoes

Sweet Potato Hash - bacon, onions, sweet peppers, sunny side up eggs

In-room minibars are no longer stocked due to Covid; all items are at the front desk for ordering. I had a $10 food and beverage credit from the secret password promotion and used it on a bag of Righteous Felon Craft Jerky.

N/A

N/A

Good - friendly staff, elite recognition, excellent free breakfast options, and very convenient location to the many Rittenhouse Square options. We love the proximity to the numerous outposts (Dizzengoff, Goldie, Federal Donuts and K'Far) of the Michael Solomonov Empire and we highly recommend taking a short walk to K'Far for a morning pastry and coffee. There's a Rite Aid around the corner for inexpensive drink and snacks for the room and a very nice upscale grocery (Di Bruno Bros.) a short 3-5 walk away. It was a $10 cab ride from the 30th St. train station when we arrived and a 15 min walk back to the station for our departure. It was nice to have Wine Hour back in the lobby with their signature truffle popcorn.

Bad - Being on a high floor meant there were often somewhat lengthy waits for one of the four small elevators.

I was staying using my Ambassador BOGO so I found the value to be good. We visit Philly often and bounce between the Monaco and the Palomar. We normally stay at the Monaco if we have a car, as the location and self-parking options are a little better; it's also a short walk from the Monaco to Zahav if you are able to snag a reservation. The Palomar is great when arriving by train and has better options for walking and mass transit.
FLYGVA likes this.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jun 27, 2022 at 2:15 pm
Old Jul 2, 2022, 5:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Paris St Honoré

Yes

I booked King Essential. No upgrade due to the hotel being completely sold out. However I was offered a free dinner which turned out to be a very nice compensation. I told the director I would invite my son, and my son ended up inviting his girlfriend too and the entire dinner, including wine and dessert with Armagnac was comped.

How are the rooms?
The essential rooms are small, but very well equipped. The bathroom contained an enclosed shower room with tile walls and a rather significant door. The only thing I seriously missed was a desk. But I guess this hotel is perhaps more geared towards millennials? Or maybe the larger rooms have desks?

A bottle of Arbois wine and some sweets.

I was given a 10eur bar coupon. However they said that was because I used the secret phrase. I got the feeling that they weren't adequately aware of Inner Circle at the front desk.

I asked for the Chef's taste when making the reservation and helped the hostess spell it out so she could ask management. In the end it turned out excellent with several nice dishes brought to the table for everyone before the main course. The waiter said he thought it was the first time anyone has asked for it.

I noticed that the spa benefit is no longer listed as an Inner Circle benefit, right?

Good:
Excellent hard product. Excellent soundproofing in my room.
Super trendy at the moment, especially the roof top bar
Decent upscale clientele. No backpackers, but I noticed a number of Emily's taking selfie's.
Nice turndown service to the level you would expect at a top luxury hotel
Very good overall service
Complimentary breakfast, I guess due to Diamond status.

Bad:
This hotel, as well as all the others in this area are twice the price that you would expect. Paris is very crowded and expensive at this time.

I was on business and the location was valuable to me, so yes.
FLYGVA, nicolas75 and HadesNL like this.
Old Jul 13, 2022, 3:23 pm

Programs: OWE, *Gold, STE+, Globalist, Titanium, Spire, Diamond
Kimpton Shinjuku Tokyo

Diamond Ambassador

Yes

King Bed Essential (Base Room), upgraded to King Bed Premium High Floor (Highest category for non-suites)

How are the rooms?
Small, but average sized for Tokyo. Modern, well appointed, and functional, but lacking a work desk. Electronic blinds and central light control. Bathroom can be converted to open plan.

[If you are Spire and Inner Cricle]

Complimentary breakfast for Diamond Welcome Amenity. As of writing, is 5,500 JPY + 15% Service Charge.

N/A

N/A

N/A. Also, no spa facility.

Pricing at the time was phenomenal. 20,000 points when the room rate was around 20,000 JPY without taxes and fees. Gotta love that COVID pricing in 2022. Location is a bit of a walk from Shinjuku Station and a little less from Tochomae Station, but it’s adjacent to the Park Hyatt. I guess one could try to use the PH’s shuttle to avoid walking. Breakfast quality was strong as is typical in Tokyo. Only hiccup was the FD forgetting about the Secret Password “Stay Cool” mocktail at check in, but they gave an extra one to make up for it. They offered a third one but declined. Staff was a bit more youthful and fun, and slightly deviated from the typical “Keigo” style in Tokyo which was refreshing. No business center so had to print with FD.

20,000 points is unusual. I’d gladly redeem that amount each time, but that’s unrealistic once Japan fully reopens.
FLYGVA and Raynyan like this.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 4:52 pm

Programs: BA Gold, EK Gold, GF Silver, IC Royal Ambass, Marriott Gold, TK Elite
Kimpton Charlotte, Edinburgh

Inner Circle

Yes

King Bed Essential, upgraded to King Bed Premium Square View on the app day before arrival. Checked in and was given the king bed essential. Then showed them the upgrade on the app. initially told there was no premium square view available. 5 mins later one was suddenly available so it all ended up well.

How are the rooms?
Essential room was small. Premium room was more spacious however, it was quite noisy as it overlooked Charlotte Square (and the main road) and windows are not double glazed. Comfortable bed but very soft pillows. Shower over the bath in the bathroom. Nespresso machine with real nespresso capsules in the room. Lots of sockets next to the bed for charging devices.

Complimentary breakfast. In the room there was a cheese plate and bottle of Spanish red wine. Also used the secret password which got us 2 cocktail vouchers for any cocktail on the menu.

There were only 2 small bottles of water in the minibar

N/A

N/A.

Good location in the "new" town and great decor (the hotel is 7 Georgian houses knocked together). Great staff although a little disorganised with the room upgrade and knowledge of Inner Circle benefits. Nothing was really bad. Breakfast was good with a choice of buffet and some hot a la carte items to choose from too.

Good value and yes I would return
FLYGVA and HadesNL like this.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 3:26 pm

Programs: IHG Plat(Ambssdr on occasion), Hyatt Explr(2023), AS Mileage Plan, Rapid Rewards, Bonvoy Plat
Kimpton Sawyer - Sacramento, CA

Platinum Ambassador

Yes

Used the ambassador weekend certificate on 2 Queen City City/Arena View.
No upgrade as this already appeared to be the best 2 queen bed room. Was on top floor.

How are the rooms?
New construction, nice furniture. But a little too hip. These doorless showers never work. Drawer storage was minimal.

No, but as Platinum, after asking, was offered $10 raid the bar credit each night or 600 points. Took the bar, see below for further explanation.

With teenagers so unable to go into Revival, the Bar. The room mini-bar consisted of two $7 water bottles. The rest was downstairs at the front desk. We used the two bottles in the room. The maid did not restock them the 2nd day.
Upon check-out, noticed the water bottles weren't on the bill, mentioned the credits, that's when I noticed the snack shelf and she said yes you can take what you want. I looked at the kids, "pick something". They all had the look of it's Quiz time and I didn't study.
As I egged them on with others in line, the receptionist could see the dilemma and offered to take $20 off the bill, she said they're not supposed to do that, I said thanks because we might be here for an hour.

N/A

N/A

Location is great for the Arena and the area is generally well maintained as most of the homeless are steered towards the Capitol more. Easy walk to Old Sacramento.
Layout is a little weird because of downtown real estate. Pool is on 3rd floor. The bar is on the 3rd floor. Restaurant on 1st floor. Another Bar and Grill place is accessible from the 2nd floor. You can't get to the 4th floor, maybe that's for residents only who have a special entrance in the Lobby. Looked like outdoor patio space.
Not much breakfast choices but in the surrounding Mall space, was a nice French Bakery and Starbucks if needed.
Evening social hour consisted of wine and some grapefruit/vodka cocktail. Food was a single plate. First night was mozzarella/tomato/basil toothpick. Next night was a tasty smoked salmon bruschetta thing. Don't look at it more than a taste sample as opposed to I can fill up on appetizers unless you choose to run away with the plate of food.
Pool was pretty big but closes at 7pm. No hot tub.

Typically $300-$400 a night. It's Sacramento, so not worth it.
As a father with teenagers, not quite the right fit. If you're adults only, enjoy drinking and have a reason to be in downtown Sacramento I think it would good place to stay if you don't mind the price.

Will add : Kimpton Secret Code
Was one of those drop the puck down the peg board games. There were 5 slots at the bottom. First time was 500 points. With the 3 kids she felt sorry I think, let one of them do it again. Got drink cuzzi. Gave the adult me(champagne can drink with the cuzzi), 3 kids got $2 sunglasses in theirs. Was still credited the points I noticed.
FLYGVA likes this.

Last edited by archstenton; Aug 1, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Old Aug 2, 2022, 6:29 pm

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
Kimpton Hotel Eventi New York

Platinum

Yes

Booked two queen room and received two queen room.

How are the rooms?
Decent size room for NYC. Well furnished. Nice bathroom with good toiletries. Very quiet. Comfortable beds.

Received 600 point welcome amenity as platinum

No

NA

NA

Friendly, helpful staff. I had parking arranged at another off property garage. Valet offered to let us park on the street in front of the hotel while I got us checked in.

The breakfast in Vines was very nice. Good service and delicious food.

Vines bar staff were very gracious and prompt when getting complimentary coffee and tea in the morning.

Great location. Walking distance to Broadway and Eataly. Lots of good restaurant options close by. Nearby subway access.

Bad:​

Nothing really

Point cost was high Annual Cert+13K top up = 53K points for one night and 47K for the second night. However, NYC in general was high price (both award and cash) during my stay. I also looked at Marriott which would have been even higher for an equivalent level property. So I still felt I got good value. We enjoyed the stay and it helped set a good mood before we continued on to LI for a wedding. I would gladly return in the future.
FLYGVA likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 8:06 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat (+LTP), VS Silver
Kimpton Key West FL - Winslows Bungalows

Kimpton Key West FL - Winslows Bungalows

What is your IHG One Rewards status?
Diamond Ambassador

Very much so - although you need to know what you are getting and know that Key West hotels are very expensive

Reservation was initially for 3 days. Booked King Essential Patio and received the same
Had to extend for a couple of days. Booked Essential Room using Ambassador Certificate and was able to stay in same room - hence an upgrade for these 2 nights

How are the rooms?
For the price paid, very small with window-based AC units (i.e. noisy). However, they have been beautifully furnished with laminate flooring and nice tiling in the bathroom. Many of the rooms have a lovely private patio which is ideal for relaxation and hence gives you more useable space than you'd expect

Only option is 600 welcome points. There is no restaurant and the pool bar is cash/card only - no room charges. A "complimentary" continental breakfast is included in the resort fee

No mini-bar. There is a fridge in the room

N/A

N/A

As I mentioned above, as long as you know what you're getting, this hotel is very good. Do not expect luxury but a laid-back beautiful property in traditional Key West style. This is my second stay here - the first had a number of issues relating to housekeeping, breakfast quality, etc. These now seem to have been resolved - housekeeping was very good and happened daily. Breakfast was previously worse than a HIX with disposable plates and lots of very non-Kimpton like plastic packaging. This is now far better quality with good bagels, pastries, juices, etc. Good quality reuseable plastic plates and glasses. Breakfast only between 8am-10am near the pool bar.
There are 5 Kimpton properties in Key West and each seems to have its own style. I liked Winslows Bungalows - some relatives stayed at Fitch Lodge and absolutely hated it.

Will definitely return. This property is not good value at all in comparison to what you would get in other cities, but is good for Key West.

Landscaping

Another place to relax

Largest pool (by reception)

Walking to my room at night

My room's patio

Band by pool bar on Saturday afternoon

Reception

Room

Another view of room

Exterior of room

Front of property on Truman Avenue
FLYGVA and nicolas75 like this.
Old Aug 28, 2022, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam

On What is your IHG One Rewards status?
Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle

Yes.

Booked cheapest rate and was upgraded to Corner King Premium Room on high floor.

How are the rooms?
Around 28 sqm
Bedroom with very comfortable bed.
Usb sockets near bed.

Desk
Seating area with sofa and chair.

Bathroom with walk-in shower.
Very nice Marie-Stella-Maris Poivre Noir Frais toiletries.

Empty minibar.
Nice panoramic view over the city.

Nespresso coffee machine/kettle.
Small open closet.
Yoga mat

Large flatscreen television set with easy connection to your own devices. Large choice of international channels

Free PressReader

Empty minibar
No bathrobe/sleepers

Fruits and bottle of Spanish red wine.

Yes, cheesecake

N/A

Good:
Elegant design.
Very central location (5 minutes walk from Central station
Nice view from the room.
Very good breakfast (especially hot dishes).
Very pleasant restaurant.
Free bicycles to discover the neighbourhood
Friendly and smiling staff.
As I did not use the Raid the bar coupn, I was given points instead.

Bad:
Nothing

Value for $ or IHG Rewards Points? Would you return?
Hotel is indeed not cheap.
Yes, for location and interior design.

As Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal street is under renovation, the street is difficult to access (but the advantage is that there is no traffic and therefore no noise, even with the windows open).

Exterior

Bikes

Lobby

King Premium Room

Bathroom

View from the room

Welcome gift

Lunch

Chef’s taste

Fitness centre

Social hour
​​​​​​​

Bar

Breakfast

FLYGVA, HadesNL and jbrowning like this.

Last edited by nicolas75; Aug 29, 2022 at 10:05 am
Old Aug 29, 2022, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Eventi New York

On What is your IHG One Rewards status?
Inner Circle

Yes.

Booked entry level 2 queen room with points for 3 people. Upgraded to top floor (23), but same room.

How are the rooms?
Nicely appointed, but small with two beds.
Nice bathroom with walk-in shower.

Looked at the minibar but did not use.

Nice bathrobe and of course yoga mat.

Received a gift bag that had a hand bag with the hotel name printed on it, and a welcome card from the GM telling me I had a $20 F&B credit.

The happy hour cocktail has moved to the 3rd floor since my last visit. But there are very few seats on the 3rd floor and they are spread out very far from each other. No nibbles and frankly quite poor wine quality. But the server was very nice.

No mention and we didn't have dinner there.

N/A

Good:
Nice overall hotel.
This time I had no trouble with a late check out.

Bad:
Nothing of consequence.

Value for $ or IHG Rewards Points? Would you return?
Yes
FLYGVA likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2022, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Kimpton Fitzroy London

What is your IHG One Rewards status?
Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle

Yes, fantastic.

Booked Superior Room and was upgraded to a One King Bed One Bedroom Suite Park view.

How are the rooms?
Simply superbly designed in light/natural colours palette

Around 50 sqm large.

Bedroom with very comfortable bed.
Closet

Living room with seating with sofa and armchair.
Desk

Very nice bathroom with bathtub and separate walk-in shower.
Nice 19-69 toiletries.
Heated towel rail.

Separate guests toilets next to the living room.

Minibar with free soft drinks & beer, and alcohol at a fee.

View over Russell Square.

Nespresso machine/kettle.

Flatscreen television with large choice of national cable channels and some international ones.

Usb sockets next to the bed and desk
No free PressReader. No bathrobe
Very quiet.

Switch to control and adjust the intensity of the lights.

Good:
  • Very nice design, superb suite.
  • Central location, with easy access to the St Pancras station, and close to the British Museum. Very pleasant and leafy neighborhood.
  • Free bicycles.
  • Very attentive and smiling staff
  • Excellent lunch with friends at Galvin (great 3 course-menu at 35Ł)

Bad:
  • Nothing indeed.

Value for $ or IHG One Rewards Points? Would you return?
Yes, definitely for quality of service, very good restaurant, room, atmosphere and location.

Exterior

Lobby

Free bicycles
Bar

Courtyard and restaurant

Corridor to the rooms

One King One Bedroom Suite Park View

View from the room

Separate Guests’ toilets

Closet

Minibar

Welcome gift

Excellent lunch at Galvin

Fitness centre

Breakfast at Galvin

Morning coffee and tea in the lobby
FLYGVA likes this.

Last edited by nicolas75; Sep 5, 2022 at 1:35 am
Old Oct 5, 2022, 11:32 pm

Kimpton de Witt - Amsterdam

Diamond Ambassador

Greatly enjoyed the hotel!

Booked under Lux & Live lowest rate, received corner premium king.on the highest floor except for the penthouse.

How are the rooms?
Extremely great design and bed, excellent toiletries.
The view is kind of awkward since it faces right in front of the penthouse. So essentially no view.
Get 2 premium sparkling water and a fruit plate.
Great breakfast with a nice selection of everything.

Having only one day in Amsterdam under a long layover, the location is essential to my stay.
Celia is a Californian-style restaurant with a hint of tex-mex flavor. We ordered room service because the restaurant was packed with people(of course for a Saturday night). The portion was kind of small, but we weren't here for the feast and the flavor was divine.

Definitely not cheap, but under lux & live rate it is ok.
Would return when coming to Amsterdam again.
FLYGVA likes this.
Old Oct 10, 2022, 10:26 am

Programs: Infinity Milage Lands Gold,Star Alliance Gold, IHG Diamond RA, Kimpton Inner Circle
Kimpton Clock Tower Manchester

Royal Ambassador Inner Circle Diamond

Yes Excellent introduction to the Kimpton Brand

1 Paid King Bed essential low floor and 1 Points Double Bed Essential both upgraded too 2 King Bed Suite with separate living area

How are the rooms?
High ceilings spacious floor area in both bedroom and living room bathroom was off the living room with a bathtub shower combo. spotlessly clean and in good condition bed comfy living area had a large sofa and 2 armchairs mini bar was in the wardrobe in the bedroom which was a little odd room had a record player with a couple choices to play on it which was novel.

Bottle of White wine and 2 boxes of hotel branded fudge and a bar of chocolate

Ł10 was taken of the bill at checkout

This was the real surprise as was asked if I wanted it in room or at the restaurant during check in, we decided to have dinner at the hotel, so they arranged our table and the chef's taste one plate of something to try was what I expected, however when we arrived our server said we would not need the menus as the chef was going to send a selection of dishes just order drinks. The menu is based on small plates, and we h ad around 15 different items off the menu including desert all being of good quality and they actually asked if we wanted anymore!!!

N/A

Great first experience with Kimpton staff were all very friendly and helpful
Rooms were clean and spacious beds comfortable
Breakfast was good quality with buffet and Alacarte items
​​​​​​​Restaurant and bar area was spacious, and service was good.

Only niggle would be I'm not a fan of over bathtub shower combos but its only minor

The room upgrade to suite for both paid and points made it great value and would certainly return when in Manchester again.
FLYGVA and MDtR-Chicago like this.
Old Oct 14, 2022, 11:05 am

Kimpton Gray Chicago

Diamond Ambassador

Yes, very much

Booked lowest price, and received studio suite

How are the rooms?
Great, modern design, huge bathroom with full soaking tub. Atelier Bloem Toiletries, Drybar hairdryer(very nice to see).
I usually bring my fire stick to watch TV, but the HDMI inputs are all sadly hidden.

Two bottles of Acqua Panna water, some fruits with a postcard.

I love the front desk team. They are so considerate about any requests, and they offered to help me bring my takeaway food upstairs.
The breakfast is perfect. It used to be Steadfest at Gray but the main restaurant is currently closed. Perfect cooking for breakfast steak!
I usually prefer Gray over Monaco in Chicago, my current home. The view is unsatisfying because the hotel is in the financial district, so you can only see Northern Trust, BMO, CIBC, etc. If it is for a business stay, then the location is just more than perfect. Very quiet and nice neighborhood.

Normally the price is just the same as other choices. Would return for sure.
FLYGVA likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.