FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador-426/)
-   -   IHG Q3 Promotion: Up To 5,000 Points From Second Stay, Up To 30% Off & 32¢ Off Gas (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/intercontinental-hotels-ihg-one-rewards-intercontinental-ambassador/1915623-ihg-q3-promotion-up-5-000-points-second-stay-up-30-off-32-off-gas.html)

Marriott15 Aug 27, 2018 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by thunderlounge (Post 30134964)
One stay posted last week. No idea for which property, as my account only says “easy like summer bonus” and is 5k points. Three to go I guess.

Should be the first one after your second stay! They told me I may have to wait 2-4 weeks after my stay for it to post! Woozers!

thunderlounge Aug 28, 2018 6:57 am

I guess so, yeah. We’ll see what happens.

DavidDTW Sep 1, 2018 1:53 pm

I registered on 7/22, and have had 6 stays since then. No promo bonus points have posted for any of those nights. Anyone else in the same situation?

Also, I don't think so but any chance stays from earlier in July would qualify? This promo is not retroactive, right?

mgmsteven Sep 5, 2018 1:03 pm

Fuel Rewards bonus

I signed up for this promotion and joined the Fuel Rewards program. My FR account never reflected the 25 cent per gallon bonus. Yesterday, I received an email from IHG stating that they realized that I might have had a problem with the bonus..... The email contained a bonus award code to apply to my FR account to get the bonus. However, I cannot find anywhere on the FR website to enter the bonus code. Any ideas? Thanks

hoangb Sep 7, 2018 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by mgmsteven (Post 30170880)
I signed up for this promotion and joined the Fuel Rewards program. My FR account never reflected the 25 cent per gallon bonus. Yesterday, I received an email from IHG stating that they realized that I might have had a problem with the bonus..... The email contained a bonus award code to apply to my FR account to get the bonus. However, I cannot find anywhere on the FR website to enter the bonus code. Any ideas? Thanks

If I recall, you log into your Fuel rewards account. Then look at top right corner, you will see "Account." Place the mouse cursor over it and it should have a "Refer Code" option. Then click that, put your code in and hit "apply."

mgmsteven Sep 7, 2018 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by hoangb (Post 30179574)
If I recall, you log into your Fuel rewards account. Then look at top right corner, you will see "Account." Place the mouse cursor over it and it should have a "Refer Code" option. Then click that, put your code in and hit "apply."

Thanks! That works. I guess I was "overthinking" it.

kevino Oct 5, 2018 10:42 am

2000 points just posted for my 2nd paid stay almost a month ago at the HIX in Taipei. I thought it wasn't going to happen. :)

Deez Nutz Oct 5, 2018 6:38 pm

I've got four stays from ~a month ago; still waiting for the bonus points to post. I was about to file a missing points form, but looked at the T&C's first. I don't remember seeing anything about this before, but
"2,000 bonus points will be awarded on all Qualifying Stays in North and South America at Holiday Inn Express®, Holiday Inn®, avid™, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Holiday Inn Resort®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® brand hotels after completing 2nd Qualifying Stay, between July 1, 2018 and September 16, 2018 (“Promotion Period”) (both dates inclusive). 5,000 bonus points will be awarded on all Qualifying Stays in North and South America at InterContinental® Hotels..."
So, besides the previous poster, anybody else getting bonus points for stays outside of North/South America? My second stay was in N. America, and I got 2,000 points pretty immediately, although my first stay was in Europe.

thunderlounge Oct 6, 2018 9:15 am

I was thinking it was up to 5k for each stay (after the 1st), but don’t recall it being limited to N/S America.

I did have one single 5k post, but nothing since. Stays were 6 weeks ago (UK/EU) so whatever.