Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Holiday Inn Express Beijing Minzuyuan - A cheap stay by the Olympic Park

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry

Holiday Inn Express Beijing Minzuyuan

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

No.1 Building, No.1 Minzuyuan Road Chaoyang Dist. Beijing, CN 100101

Holiday Inn Express Beijing Minzuyuan - A cheap stay by the Olympic Park (0 Photo)

Check In

Checkin was quick and simple, they gave a gift as a IHG member (if i remmeber correctly i have 2 cans of Coke)

Room

Even though the hotel was built for the 2008 Olympics, the rooms already seem very dated, however clean. 

They also have the classic Chinese hotel room oddity, a glass partition with the bathroom, so consider seperate rooms if sharing with a friend

Dining

I only ate breakfast at the hotel, however they have a good spread, with a west and chinese buffet, an omelete station too.

Location was the best thing, it was only a 2min walk from the Beitucheng Metro Station or a 5 minute walk to the Olympic park

Overall

Its a good cheap hotel in Beijing, however needs an update (on a 8 year old hotel!), for what i needed, and the location i was happy

Would you like to write a review on the Holiday Inn Express Beijing Minzuyuan?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.