Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Dubai Marina (Master Thread)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2018, 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by PassengerPoldberg
In a last minute decision I ended up booking three nights at the IC Dubai Marina. I used a combination of free night certs and points, so fingers crossed for an upgrade . Either way I'll have a detailed review of the property up in a couple of weeks.
I was going to ask you how you liked it but never mind.
https://passengerpoldberg.com/home/r...l-dubai-marina
PassengerPoldberg likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 6:08 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Gold, Delta, AMEX Membership Rewards
Originally Posted by Slickw
I was going to ask you how you liked it but never mind.
https://passengerpoldberg.com/home/r...l-dubai-marina
After a rough start it turned out to be a very pleasant stay
Old Sep 11, 2018, 11:12 am

Hi, I have a booking at IC Dubai - Marina for Dec on BOGO rate for a "King Club Intercontinental" room. I have below queries :

1) Being an Ambassador Gold, what can I expect in terms of upgrade?

2) My booking on Ambassador certificate rate is for Saturday to Monday. Will I face any issues, as weekend in Middle East are from Thus to Sat? Since I have a confirmed booking, I am hoping there should not be any grey area for them to reject my BOGO rate.

3) Also, seeing poor review for the Club Lounge, will I be better off saving some money and booking a regular "King Deluxe Room"?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by agarwaga; Sep 11, 2018 at 11:29 am
Old Sep 11, 2018, 1:03 pm

Programs: EK Gold, SK*G, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by agarwaga
Hi, I have a booking at IC Dubai - Marina for Dec on BOGO rate for a "King Club Intercontinental" room. I have below queries :

1) Being an Ambassador Gold, what can I expect in terms of upgrade?

2) My booking on Ambassador certificate rate is for Saturday to Monday. Will I face any issues, as weekend in Middle East are from Thus to Sat? Since I have a confirmed booking, I am hoping there should not be any grey area for them to reject my BOGO rate.

3) Also, seeing poor review for the Club Lounge, will I be better off saving some money and booking a regular "King Deluxe Room"?

Thank you in advance.
1) one cat upgrade with a nice Marine view. I prefer that over a two cat upgrade for a suite with road view.
2) I would have checked with hotel upfront.
3) I love the club lounge at IC Marina. Club manager have moved to IC Dubai FC so service might have changed over last two months, but was great in early July. Ask for a room on 12th floor prior to arrival so you have elevator direct to club lounge.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by gunlie

1) one cat upgrade with a nice Marine view. I prefer that over a two cat upgrade for a suite with road view.
2) I would have checked with hotel upfront.
3) I love the club lounge at IC Marina. Club manager have moved to IC Dubai FC so service might have changed over last two months, but was great in early July. Ask for a room on 12th floor prior to arrival so you have elevator direct to club lounge.
Thank you.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 4:13 pm

Club lounge access cost

Hi all - any recent experiences of what the hotel is charging Spire members for club lounge access? Thanks!
Old Nov 11, 2019, 3:20 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Lambers
Hi all - any recent experiences of what the hotel is charging Spire members for club lounge access? Thanks!
interested too about it
Old Nov 12, 2019, 1:32 pm

Curious given ICDFC's decision to stop champagne in lounge if the Marina IC is still serving it?
Old Nov 28, 2019, 12:07 pm
Vay

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat.
Payment activity showing as professional services

I just stayed here and settled the bill with my IHG Premier card and my account shows that the payment is showing up as professional services. I will only be getting 1x for paying for my room. Anyone had a similar experience?
Old Jul 15, 2020, 2:13 pm

Programs: American Executive Platinum, One World Emerald, IC Royal Ambassador
Does IC DubaiMarina have a club lounge?

Hi!
Does anyone know if they have one and if it is open during the pandemic? Thank you in advance.
Safe travels to all.
Old Nov 21, 2020, 1:53 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Same question as Shopfranceinc
Old Nov 26, 2020, 3:22 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Originally Posted by Shopfranceinc
Hi!
Does anyone know if they have one and if it is open during the pandemic?
I know they have one (at least they did when I was there in 2016 ), but no idea if it is open due the pandemic. It was quite nice, although it was brutally hot in Dubai when I stayed there, and the AC was struggling to keep the lounge cool. It has an amazing outside patio way up in the sky. Food was good, too.
Old Nov 27, 2020, 2:12 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Ambassador says the lounge is open. Anyone try it lately?
what kind of food was offered? and what kind of drinks? is it all day for drinks?
Old Nov 11, 2021, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Review of my stay
Genius1 and ceej123 like this.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 8:57 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb
Updated club drinks menu June 2022

Won't do a full review as only had a short stay, staff pleasant in the club lounge and food during the happy hour consisted of hot chicken skewers (very good), mozzarella sticks and some grilled salmon and the cold options were a buffet of small square sandwiches, some sushi and salad/fruits. Afternoon tea was also offered between 3-5 and there is a decent outdoor terrace as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.