New Priority Card Select Visa benefit: Platinum Status

Old May 8, 2012, 1:33 pm

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by Adirondacker
I am a new PC Visa holder, received my 80,000 points and used some for a stay April 21.I have not received my 10% back although the points for incidentals has posted. What is the normal time frame for their posting (I did not see anything about the 10% on my card info when it came, has this changed?)
Thanks
Adirondacker, how long after you got the PC Visa card and made ur first purchase did it take for the points to post (The 80k points)?
Old May 18, 2012, 8:06 am

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by matuag
Adirondacker, how long after you got the PC Visa card and made ur first purchase did it take for the points to post (The 80k points)?
I made my first purchase within a few days of getting my card, was probably mid billing cycle. Points posted & platinum status on the day my second billing cycle closed. ^
Old Jun 27, 2012, 1:00 am

Advice

I've signed up & received the card.

First purchase made: 06/07
Closing date: 06/13
Paid balance: 06/19
On the rewards page, it states my points have been transferred to my account. However I have yet see these points on my existing club account

1) How does it know which account to sent it too (don't remember whether I put my account # on the app.).
2) If I were lucky my points should/ could have posted by now. Or do I have to wait until my 2nd billing statement.

Lots of questions b/c I'm planning a trip to NY in mid July. Any advice is appreciated.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 6:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
When I called to activate my new card (a few days ago), the CSR said that the 80,000 bonus points would post 6 to 8 weeks after my first purchase. (Obviously, for some people it seems to post sooner than that.)

When I filled out the application, I put in my PC number. (I know this for sure because I printed out my application.)

My Visa card guide brochure says Gold status, but I'm confident it will be Platinum status (which I am currently anyhow). I noticed that the issue date on the back of the brochure is 04/15/10, so obviously, the info in it cannot be counted on to be up-to-date.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.