Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

PC Q1 Promo (January 23 through April 30) - Earn Double Points or Double Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PC Q1 Promo (January 23 through April 30) - Earn Double Points or Double Miles

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2012, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Just an FYI, that I had a situation where my second stay posted first, because I had to request retroactive credit for the first one. The system went by date posted to my PC account NOT date-of-checkout, which I had to call and get sorted out.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 2:50 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat, Pucci Fan Club
I have been staying at Holiday Inn every week this year. I received the Double Points after my first qualifying stay and that was all. Nothing since.

I have spoken to customer services twice and been told about technical problems with this promotion but they will manually post the points within 3 days.

I still haven't had the points hit my account.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 3:46 am

I had the same issue but eventually got the points after submitting two missing points forms and making two phone calls. Posted as an adjusted stay after about ten days.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 7:19 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat - some level of status in IHG, Marriot & HIlton
I would like to see Caroyln (PriorityClubRewards) chime in here and get us an update of what is being done. I have sent two emails in the last 3 weeks. I received an auto reply on the first one & so far nothing on the second. I can't believe this promo would be that hard to fix. I have another stay next week & I will be missing over 10k points (assuming that one doesn't post either). I am sure there are others that will be missing a lot more than me.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by oxtailsoup
I have been staying at Holiday Inn every week this year. I received the Double Points after my first qualifying stay and that was all. Nothing since.
There's my problem. I too stay weekly in and out of IHG props. I could submit a missing points report for last week. But then I'd have to do it again for this week. Then again for the week after and so on.

As long as there's acknowledgement that there's a glitch in the system and they'll manually correct it at the end of the program, then I'm fine with waiting until April 30th to submit a missing points report. I just don't want to get to April 30th and then find out I missed some deadline to report the missing points or some dumb thing like that.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 9:14 pm

Programs: Club Carlson Concierge, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Choice Diamond
Well, I hope you guys get all your points owing. I must be lucky. All my double points have posted correctly each time.

I did have 1 recent 2 night stay, where no points at all were posted. 1 call to cs and it was fixed instantly
Old Feb 25, 2012, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by blackhat_3_6
.... I have another stay which should post in a day or two and am wondering if it will go according to plan..
The stay just posted and the Double Points are there. Hopefully the 'technical difficulties' have been resolved.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 10:22 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat - some level of status in IHG, Marriot & HIlton
Originally Posted by blackhat_3_6
The stay just posted and the Double Points are there. Hopefully the 'technical difficulties' have been resolved.
I just got an email from them that they have been resolved & they gave me manual adjustments for my missing points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.