Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

PC Q1 Promo (January 23 through April 30) - Earn Double Points or Double Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PC Q1 Promo (January 23 through April 30) - Earn Double Points or Double Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2012, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
I'm surprised they're starting it so late in the month. For me, the Q4 promo was a better point earner. But something is better than nothing. Good thing there is a "Stay X, Earn Y" bonus this quarter.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 4:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by Fanjet
I'm surprised they're starting it so late in the month. For me, the Q4 promo was a better point earner. But something is better than nothing. Good thing there is a "Stay X, Earn Y" bonus this quarter.
This is equally as good for those that only stay at IC's. It was very difficult to fulfill the brand multiplier requirement on the last promo.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by PriorityClubRewards
Hi Everyone!
You all are so quick to find new promotions! To officially confirm, our next promotion is Double Points/Double Miles as mentioned in this thread and you will be eligible to start earning bonus points on January 23rd. The registration for this promotion is not currently open which is why many of you are receiving errors on the website. I'll follow up to let you know when registration is open and post the link for you!

Thanks!
Carolyn
Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for the info. Is there any danger of the issue reported here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...-into-pcr.html being fixed some time?
Old Jan 10, 2012, 6:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Fanjet
That's why it's not really a "Q1" promo, or was the last one stricly a "Q4" promo. For "public" promos, it's only Hilton that does them 4 to a year, exactly aligned on calendar quarters. The only promos that Priority Club always aligns with calendar quarters are the "Stay X, Earn Y".

Priority Club's main (publicly promoted) promos are typically 3 a year, with gaps between them. One that spans the first 4 months of the year (incompletely), one the spans the next 4 months of the year (incompletely), and one that spans the last 4 months of the year (usually incompletely).

So IMHO this should be called their T1 promo (as in first third of the year, not first quarter!).
Old Jan 10, 2012, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Finally a promo, though I always find it weird the start on first stay with SS or CS rule. Whatever.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 6:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by paulmoscow
The full URL is http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/u...ty_doubleterms

So supposedly it should be a promo code 2837.
Code is invalid if using the register page...
Old Jan 10, 2012, 7:42 pm

Promotion Code

Originally Posted by ehud
2012 Q1 Promo announced:

From January 23 through April 30, 2012, earn Double Points or Double Miles on every qualifying stay, starting on your 2nd stay. Stay at Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® and you’ll start earning double on your 1st qualifying stay. Now, go discover all the world has to offer and earn while you’re there.

https://secure.priorityclub.com/hote...s/q112/pts_mls
I tried this, it asked for a promo code...???? Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 7:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Priority Club Platinum
Stay at a Candlewood or Staybridge??? Seriously???

Am I reading the promo right?

You can only get the double if your first stay is at a Candlewood or Staybridge?
That has got to be one of the strangest requirements I've seen in a while.

I do all of my hotel stays in Asia, and I've never seen a CW or SB.

Thanks a ton for this promo. I will have to do a useless mattress run stay just to get the ball rolling.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 7:57 pm

Programs: US air -chairman, SPG-Plat, Hyatt - Dmnd, Hilton -Dmnd, Hertz - five star
Imagination...whatever happened to imagination? Could it get any more boring?
Sorry to spoil the tread of positive comments.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by junipermike

You can only get the double if your first stay is at a Candlewood or Staybridge?

Thanks a ton for this promo. I will have to do a useless mattress run stay just to get the ball rolling.
You get double points starting with your second stay. However if your first stay is at a Candlewood or Staybridge, you will get double points with the first stay:

Bonus points or miles will be awarded on every qualifying stay, beginning with the second qualifying stay at participating InterContinental® , Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Express by Holiday Inn™, Holiday Inn Express® and Holiday Inn Club Vacations® hotels worldwide between January 23, 2012 and April 30, 2012. Bonus points or miles will be awarded on every qualifying stay, beginning with the first qualifying stay at participating Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide between January 23, 2012 and April 30, 2012.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 8:17 pm

No you are not reading the promo right.

If your 1st stay is a CW or SB, you will earn double points from your 1st stay. If Your 1st stay is any other brand you will earn double points for the 2nd and subsequent stays but no double points for the 1st stay.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 8:27 pm

Programs: DL GM and so on
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Code is invalid if using the register page...
As was always recently, new promo codes start working only after their official "activation".
Old Jan 10, 2012, 8:58 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC

It was like this previously too
Old Jan 10, 2012, 9:33 pm
Suspended

Looks like the link is now active but we need the promo code...
Old Jan 11, 2012, 6:45 am

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by ehud
2012 Q1 Promo announced:

From January 23 through April 30, 2012, earn Double Points or Double Miles on every qualifying stay, starting on your 2nd stay. Stay at Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® and you’ll start earning double on your 1st qualifying stay. Now, go discover all the world has to offer and earn while you’re there.

https://secure.priorityclub.com/hote...s/q112/pts_mls
anyone have the code for this one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.