Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IHG offers $75 Prepaid Gift Card w/ 2day Weekend

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2011, 6:03 am

I don't see anything, either...has anyone had any luck registering?
Old May 11, 2011, 6:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
LOL, give them some time to get it up and running! On the east coast, it's barely doors open time!
Old May 11, 2011, 7:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Red face

Cannot access or its not showing.
Old May 11, 2011, 7:21 am

Programs: AA, UA
You can always temporarily move to US can't you? The suckiest thing is that IHC uses IP tracking so they know which country you log in from, unless you use VPN.

Originally Posted by angelsgirl85
Rebate form still isn't up yet. I'm wondering if this is another US only promo, or applies to hotels worldwide.
Old May 11, 2011, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Cannot access or its not showing.
Anyone find a link to this yet?
Old May 11, 2011, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by dawgs
Anyone find a link to this yet?
The link is in the first post, it just doesn't work yet.
Old May 11, 2011, 3:11 pm

I wonder what's going on with this promo -- I have a stay planned for next weekend and would like to figure out which hotel chain I should pick! The promo dates are a little suspicious, since May 16 is a Monday, and August 31 is a Wednesday.
Old May 11, 2011, 8:42 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
I wonder if this is available worldwide or just the states
Old May 12, 2011, 6:34 am

Still nothing ..............
Old May 12, 2011, 12:20 pm

I sent an email to both IHG and Priority Club, with a link to the MSNBC article. Hopefully, I can get some clarification as to what's going on with the promo.
Old May 13, 2011, 3:36 am

Link is working now! Here are the terms and conditions:

Eligibility: Registration is required in advance of stay. Valid email address is required for registration. Must register on or after May 11, 2011 and book and stay at any IHG brand hotel worldwide on or after May 16, 2011 through August 31, 2011. IHG brands are InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites. Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have attained the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence.

A stay is defined as two consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Qualifying Room Rates do not include the following reduced room rates: net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, Priority Club Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, complimentary hotel stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate. Also excluded are opaque rates and "name your own price" rates (where hotel name, location and/or rate not visible until after booking is submitted). Guests of an InterContinental Alliance Resort (The Venetian or The Palazzo) must book their qualifying reservation through IHG channels (brand websites, call centers, and GDS) to become eligible. Guests who book in any other way, including directly with The Venetian or The Palazzo or any other hotel, will be ineligible.

Rebate:

One reward (Vacation Pay Prepaid MasterCard) will be awarded on a qualifying two-night weekend stay booked on or after May 16, 2011 at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Express by Holiday Inn™, Holiday Inn Club Vacations™, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels for U.S. resident stays worldwide between May 16, 2011 - August 31, 2011. Up to four qualified rewards awarded per household during the promotional period. Limit one (1) reward payable per qualifying rebate redemption form per weekend.

Rebate documents required:

1) Copy of registration form 2) Copy of Hotel folio (bill) 3) Rebate redemption form Submit rebate redemption form along with copies of the other required documents as stated above to the address shown on the rebate redemption form. Rebate redemption form must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2011.

The Vacation Pay Prepaid MasterCard® is not redeemable for cash or usable at any ATM. Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 (USD) applies, but is waived for the first six months after the card is issued. The card is issued by MetaBankTM pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated.

MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Cards can be used wherever Debit MasterCard cards are accepted. InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) reserves the right to substitute a check of equal value in lieu of a prepaid MasterCard card at its discretion.

Offer valid only on purchase of hotel room nights at IHG brand hotels as stated above. Your rebate rights cannot be transferred. Keep copies of all materials submitted: originals will not be returned. Warning: Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes (Title 18, USC Sections 1341 & 1342). Your reward will be mailed within 6-8 weeks after receipt of all correct forms. If you have not received your reward within 10 weeks, visit www.ihgrebate.com or call 1-800-318-7972.

Reward will be returned to the name and address designated on the required rebate form (U.S. addresses only) and will be fulfilled in U.S. dollars via a prepaid MasterCard card. Claims postmarked after applicable dates, incomplete or illegible submissions, counterfeit copies of forms or receipts, and duplicate submissions will be rejected. IHG is not responsible for loss of rebate forms or rewards due to lost or misdirected mail or for illegible entries. Good for actual purchases by end users only; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. Limit one reward per person, receipt, household, family or address per qualifying weekend stay. IHG reserves the right to request additional information regarding this claim.

Employees or their family members of IHG companies, Ogilvy, or Mindshare are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Promotion sponsor is Six Continents Hotels, Inc. For full rebate details, and to download rebate form, go to www.ihg.com/vacationpay.
Old May 13, 2011, 6:50 am

Programs: Platinum RA - SPG Gold
The promotion page is up now !
Old May 13, 2011, 6:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Thanks! I just registered. Looks like I'm going to try to find a few cheap weekend stays.
Old May 13, 2011, 7:32 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, AAdvantage, Delta Skymiles, others including Amtrak Guest Rewards
Registered, no problem. But now I have to keep my fingers crossed that I can re-book next weekend's stay on Monday the 16th at the same lowish rate I already have... Pretty nice promotion however
Old May 13, 2011, 8:11 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jonnydoe1234
Link is working now! Here are the terms and conditions:
Thanks for posting the T&C's^

would a screen shot posted have been faster?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.