Issues with PC website? [merged]

Old Nov 22, 2010, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AT, HH Diamond, PC Plat AMB
Issues with PC website? [merged]

Am I the only one encountering huge issues with the PC website? I was in the middle of booking 2 nights at the IC times square on points, when it brought me to an error page. I called in immediately to book these rooms, and they said that they were sorry, but the rooms were gone, blah blah blah. Anyhow, this young lady made a huge mess out of our previous reservations (that we had in case we couldn't get into the IC TS). She actually downgraded us from what the CP times square had us in, tried to charge us for the room beyond points, etc....it was a mess.

So, we now aren't in the IC, and now I cannot log into my account to ensure that our reservations were reinstated correctly (she canceled them before checking to make sure the IC had the rooms I was booking).

I spent 1.5 hours on hold while this lady (who I didn't understand well at all), tried to fix her mistakes. There was this attitude that it was not their fault at all, and they needed to do nothing to remedy the situation.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
I've had issues since the new-look was introduced. Running Macs and Safari. Most significant issue is that once I've completed one booking and gone on to a second, I can bring up a new search and list of available properties, but when I go to select one of these new properties to book, the next screen I get is the previously-booked property in the last city! I have to sign out and re-enter the PC site, then start my second (and third and forth...) search all over again. Very frustrating to say the least!
Old Nov 22, 2010, 2:41 pm

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
I've had some secure certificate issues today, notably on the mobile site (where I am obsessively checking future reservations for upgrade status!!)
Old Nov 22, 2010, 3:48 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
I've had some secure certificate issues today, notably on the mobile site (where I am obsessively checking future reservations for upgrade status!!)
I have found the upgrades are no longer showing on the mobile site.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 4:50 pm

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by markis10
I have found the upgrades are no longer showing on the mobile site.
Hmm. They are for me (when I can get through without the cert issue).
Old Nov 22, 2010, 11:22 pm

Programs: PC
Yea, the PC site and the booking sites for HI and HIX were all sluggish. Not sure what they're doing but it appears to be sorted, at least for now.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 9:47 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM, AA Gold MM, Hilton LTD, Marriott LTP, Hertz PC
12/19 Problems with PC website

Anyone else have trouble logging onto th the website? It seems fine until I try to log on to my account and the promotions registration page (www.priorityclub.com/register) is not correct either.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 9:50 am

i am too - I called them and they said they were having problems and were working on them.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
You can access your account via holidayinn.com.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 11:13 am

Good to know I am not the only one.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 11:49 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, AAdvantage, Delta Skymiles, others including Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
You can access your account via holidayinn.com.
Indeed! Thank you so much for your post
Old Dec 19, 2010, 12:04 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM, AA Gold MM, Hilton LTD, Marriott LTP, Hertz PC
It seems to be working now
Old Dec 19, 2010, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Had this problem too most of the time today, but seems good now, late afternoon NAmerica.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 10:19 am
Used to be planetrain

Programs: United, Marriott
Trouble with IHG Website?

I know there was a thread about it before, I continue to have trouble with the new IHG website.

I can see the quick glance of recent activity, but when I click on it to see full history, a blank page comes up. Same with when I click "Manage Account", it's just a blank page.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problems?
Old Dec 31, 2010, 10:33 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by planetrain
I know there was a thread about it before, I continue to have trouble with the new IHG website.

I can see the quick glance of recent activity, but when I click on it to see full history, a blank page comes up. Same with when I click "Manage Account", it's just a blank page.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problems?
Yes I do. With IE9.

I still prefer the previouse version of the website.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.