Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

3 Month Waiting Period Before Transferring Points After Signing Up for FF Account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3 Month Waiting Period Before Transferring Points After Signing Up for FF Account?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2023, 4:57 am
Original Poster

Hey all, I was planning to fly with Iberia and transfer points over. I had an error when I tried to move the points over from Chase so I called IB, and the rep said that I needed to wait 3 months after creating an FF account with IB before being able to transfer points over. (I had just created the IB FF account the day before.) I asked if this was standard with other airlines as well, and she said it was. Is this true?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.