Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Need Information on Air France/Delta Flight 3653 SeaTac to CDG 10/15/22

Need Information on Air France/Delta Flight 3653 SeaTac to CDG 10/15/22

Old Nov 14, 22, 4:08 pm
Original Poster

Angry Need Information on Air France/Delta Flight 3653 SeaTac to CDG 10/15/22

I was on and Air France (service by Delta) flight 3653 from SeaTac to CDG in Paris on 10/15/22. Rather than landing at a gate, they landed the flight in a remote area and we had to be bussed to the terminal. They also required us to go through security and customs again. I had already been rebooked on this same flight by Air France 3 times (with no notice of cancellation) and assured that I would be able to make the connecting Air France flight to Rome.

I was unable to do so and ended up falling on the escalator, needing the assistance of paramedics. My flight to Rome had already departed. I have been trying to make a claim but Air France is insisting the flight was on time. We sat on the tarmac for at least 30-40 minutes waiting for them to install steps and for the busses to get there. I have tried to find flight information online but have been unable to do so.

Can anyone assist me?
Old Nov 14, 22, 5:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gongfy View Post
I was on and Air France (service by Delta) flight 3653 from SeaTac to CDG in Paris on 10/15/22. Rather than landing at a gate, they landed the flight in a remote area and we had to be bussed to the terminal. They also required us to go through security and customs again. I had already been rebooked on this same flight by Air France 3 times (with no notice of cancellation) and assured that I would be able to make the connecting Air France flight to Rome.

I was unable to do so and ended up falling on the escalator, needing the assistance of paramedics. My flight to Rome had already departed. I have been trying to make a claim but Air France is insisting the flight was on time. We sat on the tarmac for at least 30-40 minutes waiting for them to install steps and for the busses to get there. I have tried to find flight information online but have been unable to do so.

Can anyone assist me?
Flight DL80
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AFR3653
Was the Rome flight on the same ticket as SEA-CDG?
Claim for what?
DL is not an EU airline, so EC261 does not apply.

A question for https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...?daysprune=100
Have requested thread be moved to DL forum.

Search this Thread