Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Virgin Atlantic points - too many options?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2022, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

So I transferred a ton of my Amex point to Virgin Atlantic hoping to take advantage of the US-Tokyo on ANA F sweet spot. I'm honestly looking to burn those points on any great redemption - caveat - that is somewhat easier to find. The unicorn above isn't worth the wait if there are decent options that are easier to redeem. I have about 219K points. Any ideas? I'm US based, don't really care where I go per se. I will be in South Africa (r/t booked already) and FIJI / NZ in a few months (only outbound booked) if that's helpful.
Old Nov 13, 2022, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Another thread for VS ff points USA-NZ. ----->Virgin Points Options for USA - NZ?
Not many options.

Have requested moderators move this thread to https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virg...ying-club-506/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.