Wiki Posts
Search

Best concierge service business flights Europe

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2022, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Best concierge service business flights Europe

Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum, so I understand if this post gets moved, however I have been searching the forums to no avail for quite a while.

I have found a number of Award booking services: Point.me and 10xtravel

However is there anyone who you could recommend or a concierge service for finding good prices on Business flights from Europe.

We travel regularly and for long haul aim to fly business. Often traveling from Spain to the USA or Asia.

Thanks and would appreciate the help.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 7:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by JCSTravel
Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum, so I understand if this post gets moved, however I have been searching the forums to no avail for quite a while.

I have found a number of Award booking services: Point.me and 10xtravel

However is there anyone who you could recommend or a concierge service for finding good prices on Business flights from Europe.

We travel regularly and for long haul aim to fly business. Often traveling from Spain to the USA or Asia.

Thanks and would appreciate the help.
There's a thread in the External Miles and Points Resources forum here on FT that lists those associated with FT and IIRC had some posts reporting various experiences that FT members have had when using some of these services. This is if you have your own miles and points and want to book an award ticket from your account(s).

If instead you're trying to find cheap business class tickets to purchase at "good prices", be aware that these "travel agents" use miles that were (in contradiction to airline and FF program rules) purchased (by mileage brokers) or stolen from others. Please don't attempt to do this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.