Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

BA first leg of connecting flight cancelled. Now connecting trough different airports

BA first leg of connecting flight cancelled. Now connecting trough different airports

Old May 7, 22, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Hey folks,

my flight itinerary originally was Berlin - LGW - Cancun. Now the leg Berlin to LGW was cancelled and BA offers me to connect trough LHR or LCY whilst my second leg is still from LGW to Cancun. Will I get a refund for the trains that I have to take in order to get from LHR/LCY to LGW to catch my second leg from there?

Since I couldnt find any information about a problem like that anywhere I thought I'd ask here.
Thank you.

Best regards
Old May 7, 22, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Paul Peters View Post
my flight itinerary originally was Berlin - LGW - Cancun. Now the leg Berlin to LGW was cancelled and BA offers me to connect trough LHR or LCY whilst my second leg is still from LGW to Cancun. Will I get a refund for the trains that I have to take in order to get from LHR/LCY to LGW to catch my second leg from there?

Since I couldnt find any information about a problem like that anywhere I thought I'd ask here.
A question for https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...tive-club-446/

From other posts on FT the cost of LHR/LCY to LGW is yours.
Are threads on this transfer. Is a regular bus/coach service LHR<-->LGW
Will need to meet the entry requirements for UK.
Old May 9, 22, 9:14 am

Programs: TK Elite
You should have posted this in the BA for immidiate response.

You could ask for full refund due to the cancellation and book elsewhere/with a carrier that doesn't require you to change airports.

Search this Thread