Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Need help-booking flight for family

Old May 6, 22, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Iím booking a flight for my parents and brother mnl-Yyz through Asiana using my credit card. I am located in Canada and obviously they will not have the credit card used for booking. On Asiana airlines it states that if the travellerís name differ on the credit card used they may be asked at the airport to confirm whether they have the card and if they failed to confirm they may be denied boarding. Any tips or advice on this?
Old May 6, 22, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by Laniaz View Post
Iím booking a flight for my parents and brother mnl-Yyz through Asiana using my credit card. I am located in Canada and obviously they will not have the credit card used for booking. On Asiana airlines it states that if the travellerís name differ on the credit card used they may be asked at the airport to confirm whether they have the card and if they failed to confirm they may be denied boarding. Any tips or advice on this?
It seems if booked through the airline direct, these problems may happen in some countries.

Iíve heard people booking through Expedia/Orbitz, etc, to avoid the problem.
Old May 6, 22, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Laniaz Welcome to FT
Originally Posted by Laniaz View Post
A thread for https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/asiana-asiana-club-614/

Search this Thread