Wiki Posts
Search

Austrian Airlines glitch on website or erreur booking

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2022, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Austrian Airlines glitch on website or error booking

Hi there

We are flying from Montreal to Vienna with Austrian Airlines this summer.. booked using a travel agent someone I've been dealing with for the last 10 years at least..

I've noticed that while the etickets seem ok, my kids' first names appear in double when I log in to the "manage my booking" section. I'm guessing it's a bug given they have 2 last names .. no typos or anything. All matches their travel document just, well, the first name appears twice (ex Lana Lana Banana Johns). The travel agent says all was booked and issued correctly and Austrian have been IMPOSSIBLE to reach.
What do you guys think? Could this be an issue? Thanks 😊

Last edited by lana28; Jun 13, 2022 at 6:15 pm Reason: Typo
Old May 2, 2022, 4:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Even if the first name has been entered twice, it is a minor mistake and will not prevent traveling. It can be dealt with at check-in. Most likely there is no mistake, in particular if the TA has checked and confirmed nothing is wrong.

Don't overthink this but rest assured that you will alll be on the flight regardless if minor mistake or not.
lana28 likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SK AAR
Even if the first name has been entered twice, it is a minor mistake and will not prevent traveling. It can be dealt with at check-in. Most likely there is no mistake, in particular if the TA has checked and confirmed nothing is wrong.

Don't overthink this but rest assured that you will alll be on the flight regardless if minor mistake or not.
Thanks for answering ! That put my mind at ease.
I'm an anxious flyer so I tend to overstress and over think.. before each and every flight i have to take haha

Thanks again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.