Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flights from Fort Myers to the Caribbean

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2022, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Flights from Fort Myers to the Caribbean

Looking for direct flights from Fort Myers to carribean Islands. Now have t o drive to Fort lauderdale, Miami or Tampa.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Linda Guilmet
Looking for direct flights from Fort Myers to carribean Islands. Now have t o drive to Fort lauderdale, Miami or Tampa.
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Looking at the RSW Airport Wikipedia entry, it appears that no airline offers nonstop service from there to the Caribbean. If you don't want to drive, you could fly to MCO on Southwest; lots of airlines fly from MCO to various Caribbean destinations. (Southwest itself flies MCO-MBJ, and, starting in June, MCO-AUA.)

Or, in lieu of driving, FlixBus offers service from Fort Myers to both FLL and MIA airports:

https://www.flixbus.com/
jjbiv likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2022, 6:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Seconding guv1976... in the past my family has taken the bus from Ft. Myers to the eastern coast to catch a more convenient flight. FlixBus and Greyhound are great options -- FlixBus tends to have newer buses, but Greyhound usually has a more comprehensive schedule.

-J.
Yoshi212 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.