Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Find All Flights Departing from a Certain Airport?

Old Mar 16, 2022, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Hope this is the right forum......I'm trying to find a schedule of all departing flights, on all/any airline from SYR on a given day. I know FlightAware has this, but it only shows today's flights. I'm trying to browse some days in the fall.

Is there a site or a way to see this? Perhaps FlightAware lets you pick future dates, but I've never discovered that option? Thanks!

Just need a list of departures that lets me select a date.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 7:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The websites of *some* airports show this information. It might be in the form of a route map or a chronological listing of all scheduled flights.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 3:16 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
The websites of *some* airports show this information. It might be in the form of a route map or a chronological listing of all scheduled flights.
That's not what the OP is asking about. They want to see all of the flights departing from SYR on a certain date in the future, not today.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 8:34 am

Programs: Eurobonus
.flightconnections.com/ (sorry, not allowed to post URLs yet)

You would need the premium verison for fancy searches like the one you're looking for.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.