Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal 5 in ORD

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2021, 11:53 pm
Original Poster

Terminal 5 in ORD

I am arriving by a domestic flight (Southwest Airlines) from Denver to Chicago, which I believe operates from Terminal 5 of ORD. I shall have to then collect my luggage from domestic baggage claim of terminal 5 and proceed to the upper layer of the same terminal to connect to Qatar Airways international flight. Seeking advice on how to access the departure lounges after collecting my baggage. Do I have to use airport transit system?

VJ
Old Jan 9, 2022, 10:09 pm

Are you talking about airline lounges?
Old Jan 10, 2022, 7:28 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by sharmavjraj
I am arriving by a domestic flight (Southwest Airlines) from Denver to Chicago, which I believe operates from Terminal 5 of ORD. I shall have to then collect my luggage from domestic baggage claim of terminal 5 and proceed to the upper layer of the same terminal to connect to Qatar Airways international flight. Seeking advice on how to access the departure lounges after collecting my baggage. Do I have to use airport transit system?

VJ
You arrive into ORD Terminal 5 on the Southwest Airlines flight and depart from Terminal 5 on the Qatar Airways flight. The lounge situation at ORD T5 is poor.

You do not have to use the airport inter-terminal transit system. You will have to go landside at ORD T5 to access the Qatar check-in counter if you have bags to check in for an ORD-DOH flight.

Last edited by GUWonder; Jan 10, 2022 at 8:44 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.