Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Swiss First vs Qatar QSuite

Old Nov 15, 21, 5:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Ex-skywards Platnium

I just can't seem to find the place to compare the two products in a more objective manner so I'm sorry if this is the wrong focum. I'm currently in a bind between the two as both of them are reaching the same destination and Swiss First costs about $500 more than Qatar with QSuites for a flight I'm taking next year in the spring from N America to Dubai. I haven't flown since the pandemic started as I lost previous status and I'm interested in the Star Alliance or Oneworld to restart my path to status.

I appreciate the insight and if this is the wrong place to talk about this
Old Nov 16, 21, 5:00 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
There is plenty of information in the respective airline forums. I personally prefer LX F for the seat and service.
Old Nov 16, 21, 8:09 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
For me it would depend on the routing. I really like LX F but if the hop from the US-ZRH is from the East Coast it's not a long flight to enjoy it all. If flying from SFO/LAX I'd go LX F. QSuites are plenty nice too and if flying from the East Coast you'd get a long time to enjoy the experience, service and get sleep.
Old Nov 16, 21, 10:50 am

For me question would more be who do you want/need status with. If flights alone, LX F
Old Nov 16, 21, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Yoshi212 View Post
For me it would depend on the routing. I really like LX F but if the hop from the US-ZRH is from the East Coast it's not a long flight to enjoy it all. If flying from SFO/LAX I'd go LX F. QSuites are plenty nice too and if flying from the East Coast you'd get a long time to enjoy the experience, service and get sleep.
Thanks for this perspective. Luckily, I'm flying from LAX so I'm glad I'll get to get the full experience.
Old Nov 16, 21, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

-----

Last edited by physicsdude; Dec 1, 21 at 8:14 am
Old Nov 24, 21, 9:56 am
Suspended

Interestin

Search this Thread