Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Quick way to transfer through B Gates at Brussels Airport?

Old Oct 24, 21, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Hello everyone. In January Iím travelling Manchester, U.K. to Newark, US via Brussels. All booked through United codeshare with Brussels Airlines.

My scheduled Manchester to Brussels (Brussels Airlines) lands at 8:35am into B gates. My Newark United flight departs at 10:10am, again B gates.

Giving me 1 hour 35 minutes transfer providing my flight lands in Brussels on time.

2 questions please:

As both flights arrive and depart B gates, will I have to go through security again, or is there a quick way to go straight to my departing gate. Just thinking in case my flight is running late.

Secondly, is 1 hour 35 minutes transfer enough time to transfer my luggage onto the outbound United flight to Newark?

Thank you everyone for the advice.
Old Oct 28, 21, 7:24 am

Programs: TK Elite
You should have posted this question in the LH forum (where Brussels Airlines belongs) for more attention and replies.

In general, 1h35m is more than suffficient for making that non-Schengen to non-Schengen transfer. No issue. Extremely unlikely that your luggage will not make the transfer; again nothing to worry about.

Search this Thread