Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

This is my first time on a forum - best ways to book travel?

Old Oct 31, 19, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mvoight View Post
Or are a famous movie and Broadway actor..........Bueller.....Bueller
Iím looking for advice on the best way to book travel. Iíve been booking directly through American Airlines for example and for hotels directly through that specific hotel. Is there a more economic way? Any AA codes? Iím flying to DFW quite a bit but itís getting pricey without any deals.
Thank you in advance for you understanding, patience and advise.
Old Oct 31, 19, 4:06 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Welcome to FlyerTalk, @Ginasbarn! Glad you've found our little corner of the interwebs.

As your post is fairly general and not AA-related, I've moved your post over to the Information Desk for now. The helpful people here may ask you some follow-up questions to better understand your needs, and then perhaps point you to other resources we have within the forums.

Happy travels!

/JY1024, AAdvantage forum co-moderator
Old Oct 31, 19, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Welcome to FT.

Originally Posted by Ginasbarn View Post
I’m looking for advice on the best way to book travel. I’ve been booking directly through American Airlines for example and for hotels directly through that specific hotel. Is there a more economic way? Any AA codes? I’m flying to DFW quite a bit but it’s getting pricey without any deals.
Thank you in advance for you understanding, patience and advise.
There is no perfect way, i.e. the best way to book travel. It really depends on what you want. Every method has its own pros and cons.

Since you are looking for a more economic way, the only advice I can give you is preparation. The more you prepare, the more you are able to save more.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: