Reload this Page >

APEC Cardholder - Aussie Travelling from Paris to Vietnam

Old Jul 6, 19, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: APEC

Hello all.

I am an Australia with an APEC card allowing travel from Australia to Vietnam. My question is, if I am in holiday in Paris and I am leaving Paris to go to Vietnam, can I use my APEC card without having to apply for a Visa? I leave on 12th July, so if anyone knows this answer and can post quickly it is much appreciated.

Cheers.
Nigel
Old Jul 7, 19, 7:55 am

APEC Card approved countries

Originally Posted by nigeltooth View Post
Hello all.

I am an Australia with an APEC card allowing travel from Australia to Vietnam. My question is, if I am in holiday in Paris and I am leaving Paris to go to Vietnam, can I use my APEC card without having to apply for a Visa? I leave on 12th July, so if anyone knows this answer and can post quickly it is much appreciated.

Cheers.
Nigel
If your APEC card is authorized for the passport you are travelling with, and on the back , the card show
Vietnam as one of the countries for which the card is authorized, then you can use the card for entry into Vietnam with length of stay that Vietnam has authorized for APEC card entries. . Doesn't matter what your originating country is or what your purpose for entering Vietnam is.
Old Jul 8, 19, 1:09 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by nigeltooth View Post
Hello all.

Cheers.
Nigel
I think I already replied to this question in a different thread/forum. Double posting won't change the answer.

Search this Thread