Wiki Posts
Search

How to go from Holiday Inn T4 Heathrow to T3

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2019, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TP Gold, *G Star Alliance
How to go from Holiday Inn T4 Heathrow to T3

Hey guys, sorry for bothering with a question that must be pretty simple, but I’ve done some research and was not able to figure it out, so here it goes.

I’m staying at Holiday Inn T4 in Heathrow and have to go at around 8 am to T3, from my research the best way is to catch the Hoppa bus to get there, but I would like to know if it is possible to simply walk to T4 and then catch some kind of train that takes me from T4 to T3?
Old Jul 3, 2019, 11:25 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by milfweed20
Hey guys, sorry for bothering with a question that must be pretty simple, but I’ve done some research and was not able to figure it out, so here it goes.

I’m staying at Holiday Inn T4 in Heathrow and have to go at around 8 am to T3, from my research the best way is to catch the Hoppa bus to get there, but I would like to know if it is possible to simply walk to T4 and then catch some kind of train that takes me from T4 to T3?
Simply walk across a gangway to T4 and catch either an Underground train (faster) or a shuttle train (four every hour) to T3. The T3 station (Heathrow Central) serves both T2 and T3.

The ride is free if you have an Oyster card or a contactless payment card, or if you obtain an Inter-Terminal Transfer ticket (only for the shuttle train). More info here: https://www.heathrow.com/airport-gui...ween-terminals

By the way there’s no need to take the Hoppa bus to get there. Just walk across from T4 Departures level.
JDiver likes this.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Jul 4, 2019 at 3:23 am
Old Jul 4, 2019, 3:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: TP Gold, *G Star Alliance
Thank you for the great info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.