Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

How can I read/access CAPA (Centre for Aviation) Articles?

Old May 1, 19, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

I have a google alert set up for the airline I work for as well as several major airports that I frequent. Often Iíll get results with articles that interest me about those airports in my google alert, linking to a news brief or article published by CAPA (Centre for aviation) but Iím never permitted to read them as itís membership based.

When I inquired about how to get a membership, I received an email back saying I must provide details about my corporation and reply only from my corporation email account.

is anyone aware of any ways to access these articles? Am I able to purchase a subscription for just myself as an individual? Where else can I read about the subject of these articles if Iím not able to access the briefs published by capa?

Many information would be helpful! Thanks in advance.
Old May 1, 19, 9:46 pm
Moderator Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Honors Diamond
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

You posted in the Travel News forum, which is for linking to and discussing published general travel news stories.

Since your question doesn't really fit that brief, I'm going to send this to our Information Desk forum in the hopes that one of the regulars there might be able to help -- or that that forum's moderators may have an even better idea about the best placement.

cblaisd
Moderator, Travel News forum

Search this Thread