Community
Wiki Posts
Search

last minute deals website

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2019, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

last minute deals website

I'm looking to book an all-inclusive trip to the Caribbean. Can anyone recommend a website that has good last minute deals? TIA.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rtraveler
I'm looking to book an all-inclusive trip to the Caribbean. Can anyone recommend a website that has good last minute deals? TIA.
From where? Eu? USA? Japan?
Have you looked at the common OTA sites?
Old Feb 1, 2019, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
If you're interested in the kind of all-inclusive hotel that floats on the water and moves from one place to another, check out cruises on Vacations to Go.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
From where? Eu? USA? Japan?
Have you looked at the common OTA sites?
From NYC and I'm looking for a resort not a cruise, thanks.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 11:11 am

You won't be able to find that on one website. Best is to do an initial search to see some prices and decide where you want to go and next use a few of the larger comparison sites to compare prices. I suggest using a few UK and German websites as well as sometimes those deals can be better. With all-ins variations can be big.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 9:58 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
It can be worth exploring airline sites as well. E.g.American Airlines’ AA Vacations site often offers good deals that include airfare and accommodation bundles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.