Wiki Posts
Search

when to purchase B/C flight Lon to Manilla Christmas 2018

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2018, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA
when to purchase B/C flight Lon to Manilla Christmas 2018

I haven't posted here for a while and apologize if im posting this in the wrong area.

Im looking for 2 business class flights from London to Manilla departing mid December and returning early Jan. I see KLM have some good prices at around UK£1,550 leaving from LHR via PAris on Air France 777's and returning on KLM 777's

In the past i've taken the cheap deals BA sometimes offers on their antiquated 777's booked from AMS through LHR and then onto BKK for £1,200 and then used AIr Asia for onward travel. all the changes are getting tiresome though.

Am I best to grab the KLM deal of wait to see if better deals come along?

Thanks for any suggestions
Old Feb 14, 2018, 11:59 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Sounds like a good deal to me. What is the actual routing you'd be doing as AF does not fly to MNL but KL seems to if maybe seasonally.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by Yoshi212
Sounds like a good deal to me. What is the actual routing you'd be doing as AF does not fly to MNL but KL seems to if maybe seasonally.
AF goes via Singapore ands then on a Singapore flight
the return is on KLM stopping in Taipei
Old Feb 14, 2018, 5:22 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
The SQ flight will probably be on an A330 which in J will still be quite a step up from Air Asia. You'll also get lounge access to refresh after the AF flight. I'd book it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.