Wiki Posts
Search

Business Class Award Seat Availability MIA-DEL-MIA [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2016, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, SPG Plat, Hertz Gold, Avis First, UA Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
If you searched & found nothing suitable what makes you think we on FT could find better?

A flight through Doha is likely to be QR Qatar. But do not want to do transit in the Middle East (your self imposed restriction).

In the AA forum there is a dedicated thread on AA awards with Etihad EY (use advanced search). But do not want to do transit in the Middle East (your self imposed restriction).

If you searched & found nothing suitable what makes you think we on FT could find better?
May be some user, had other techniques to try out award availability or someone who booked on a similar route etc.

A flight through Doha is likely to be QR Qatar. But do not want to do transit in the Middle East (your self imposed restriction).

I apologize for the confusion, I like to avoid Turkish Airlines only, I am Cool with any other airlines. Any tips, how to search for it.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sidharth134
I apologize for the confusion, I like to avoid Turkish Airlines only, I am Cool with any other airlines. Any tips, how to search for it.
For a long haul business class award for October 20, 2016 to Nov 2, 2016 you are running out of time real fast.
Again: This is your best option (click on the wiki) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...e-reviews.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.